Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found Some Gange In The Street

albie

albie

God hates you
-
Should I smoke it? Scared it might be laced with spice and will almost kill me like last time.

Non drugcel here. I thought you were talking about some gangsters lol.

lowinhibmaxx, you better smoke it

No youre retard if you smoke it tbh

Wish I had some too..

Why would it be laced with something? I would let it air out for awhile, dust it off or whatever, and smoke that shit.

do it man. record it, and post it here

No man do not smoke it

my sister once found a nug in the street and gave it to me. i smoked it and was fine.

So what have you done ??

my sister once found a nug in the street and gave it to me. i smoked it and was fine.
What I found is crumbled up bush in a little plastic bag about 1/5 full. I just wonder why it is crumbled up. Spice comes like that. It's not spice but maybe laced with it. Last time I smoked spice it was awful.

Stick it up your ass

What I found is crumbled up bush in a little plastic bag about 1/5 full. I just wonder why it is crumbled up. Spice comes like that. It's not spice but maybe laced with it. Last time I smoked spice it was awful.
try a tiny bit and see what happens