Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL found some weird shit while doing homework

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Dd

so they're asking me what I think when a FEMALE staff person isn't given respect and is only associated by her first name, but higher-ranking employee's who earned respect are associated with their first and last name. I'm about to blackpill my whole class boyos

these are the times in school when I would write what they want to appease them because it's a lot easier than writing something controversial

You better drop some hiroshima tier blackpills then.

We all so fucked.

these are the times in school when I would write what they want to appease them because it's a lot easier than writing something controversial

Yeah I remember an essay on "Of mice and me" we had to write about our opinion on euthanasia. I went with the pacifist idea like the teacher and my friend went the other way. I got a decent grade and he did shit.

OP, be careful if you want a good grade.

Just submit the link to this forum.

This is fucking retarded. How many people are typically working at a front desk? 2 or 3 at a time, maybe up to 10 if you consider people off shift. What are the fucking odds that there will be two women named the same at the desk? Close to nil. If there are, the person giving directions would give a first and last name.

Now, ask yourself, how many higher ranking employees are there at a company? The question specifically mentions people higher ranking than a fucking RECEPTIONIST AT THE FRONT DESK, SO LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO IDENTIFY A SINGLE PERSON FROM HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES WITH JUST A FIRST NAME?

When someone gives you directions to find someone, they give you the minimum amount of information they think you would need to find the person, so that they don't waste time and energy. SJWs are so braindead that they aren't even capable of simple deductive reasoning, so they immediately go to "muh racism" and "muh sexism" for fucking everything. Jesus fucking christ.

Feel free to plagiarize my response, I don't care.

Last edited:
damn what a cucked fucking question and 100 points for a discussion is way too much

What's next. A question about if the restaurant bill should be split or let the man pay for everything?

View attachment 199264

so they're asking me what I think when a FEMALE staff person isn't given respect and is only associated by her first name, but higher-ranking employee's who earned respect are associated with their first and last name. I'm about to blackpill my whole class boyos

I think you should go ER but that's just my opinion but you are free to write it down.

My advice for something like that is to just listen to what the teachers tell you and regurgitate that so you can get through easily and with decent marks. A lot of kids want to be edgy but they end up hurting themselves and making their lives harder. Ultimately you aren't going to achieve anything by telling them of your anti-establishment views and you've got a lot to lose. Just keep your head down until you eventually leave and don't try to cause trouble. Don't misunderstand me and think that I'm trying to turn you into a cuck though because it's better to fight back if someone is causing trouble even if you it hurts you in the short term.

My advice for something like that is to just listen to what the teachers tell you and regurgitate that so you can get through easily and with decent marks. A lot of kids want to be edgy but they end up hurting themselves and making their lives harder. Ultimately you aren't going to achieve anything by telling them of your anti-establishment views and you've got a lot to lose. Just keep your head down until you eventually leave and don't try to cause trouble. Don't misunderstand me and think that I'm trying to turn you into a cuck though because it's better to fight back if someone is causing trouble even if you it hurts you in the short term.

Agree, dont act tough man. Blend in.