Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found this browsing incel aminos

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Foid giving advice

First off jfl at letting a foid into the amino

Second jfl at thinking I haven't tried all of the above. Still here aren't I?

The design of that app is cucked beyond belief
I feel like a little schoolgirl being on there

JUST BECAUSE YOU DO THE BARE MINIMUM GIRLS MAY REQUIRE SPECIFICS DON'T BE MAD IF YOU DON'T FIT THEM THAT'S STILL A NEW FRIEND
Just get friendzoned bro.

I'm not even going to bother with the first one as I'm tired of the "doesn't clean self" trope.

2. Hobbies are important, I know a lot of you tend to game. That's amazing! Gaming is a great hobby but try expanding on that. From gaming try going to coding or engineering. It will help with jobs and can prove to be fun. And continuing from Hygiene if you find an athletic hobby like running, swimming, skating, horse back riding, ect. It can help you with keeping extra pounds off.

I want to know how is coding an interesting hobby to anyone? Gaming you can at least game with a gamer girl. Coding is a solo thing which a foid will not like and would rather have the attention on her. Also, not everyone is into skating. Not everyone like stinky horses or live in a place that you can even get a horse.

The last one assumes I treat everyone like shit and that's why I am where I am. More like I treated people way too nice and they walked all over me.
I'm done with this shit.

I'm not even going to bother with the first one as I'm tired of the "doesn't clean self" trope.

2. Hobbies are important, I know a lot of you tend to game. That's amazing! Gaming is a great hobby but try expanding on that. From gaming try going to coding or engineering. It will help with jobs and can prove to be fun. And continuing from Hygiene if you find an athletic hobby like running, swimming, skating, horse back riding, ect. It can help you with keeping extra pounds off.

I want to know how is coding an interesting hobby to anyone? Gaming you can at least game with a gamer girl. Coding is a solo thing which a foid will not like and would rather have the attention on her. Also, not everyone is into skating. Not everyone like stinky horses or live in a place that you can even get a horse.

The last one assumes I treat everyone like shit and that's why I am where I am. More like I treated people way too nice and they walked all over me.
I'm done with this shit.
Tbh