Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel found way to cure my manletism

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Will cut my leg and then inject that kind of prosthesis but with additional 13cm.
94F69291 7D90 4562 8B59 7B5D795581BE

Try on (((mods))) first this expeeriment

just amputate yourself bro!. XD

this + face transplant to become the ultimate chad

I'm a manlet 170cm but my legs is longer than torso. There is no way out for me.

this + face transplant to become the ultimate chad
Actually a decent solution to ascend maybe the leg prosthetics could be hidden under pants. If I was so short ll surgery wouldn’t make me tall enough I’d have a doctor amputate then get some 25 cm robot legs. I’m curious do these prosthetic legs make running easier like cheetah prosthetics?

Actually a decent solution to ascend maybe the leg prosthetics could be hidden under pants. If I was so short ll surgery wouldn’t make me tall enough I’d have a doctor amputate then get some 25 cm robot legs. I’m curious do these prosthetic legs make running easier like cheetah prosthetics?
I cant get even LL jfl

problem solves me

Good idea, you can also get some virtue signaling points with that

I mean if u can pay for it :feelstrash:

Looksmaxxing much?

Okay bro, I understand your view on why looks are important but, I think it is better living off the way you are. I am ugly af and I don't give a shit to what femoids have to say.

Okay bro, I understand your view on why looks are important but, I think it is better living off the way you are. I am ugly af and I don't give a shit to what femoids have to say.
Joined Tuesday

Transhumanistmaxx

Don't go ER on people taller than you