Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found yet another website that openly hate incels

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Here's an example of them making fun of my post:

They openly support shooting at incels.
I am glad they are so tolerant towards involuntarily celibates
full

They should remember it's a two way street.

YEAH KILL EM KILL ALL THE INKWELLS TO DEFEND MUH LAYDEE

They hate us in every site tbh

“Blacks think they’re so entitled to everything but maybe they should just fix themselves first and then We’ll respect them.”

This is what was said about blacks who were fighting for the right to be treated as human beings, and now history is repeating itself. We are the new nigger and are lesser because of our genes.

site looks ancient

They should remember it's a two way street.
“Blacks think they’re so entitled to everything but maybe they should just fix themselves first and then We’ll respect them.”

This is what was said about blacks who were fighting for the right to be treated as human beings, and now history is repeating itself. We are the new nigger and are lesser because of our genes.
This.

Everyone hates us there, they are beyond cucked

Don't worry about them. The people on that site are likely ancient boomers and Xers waiting to die, and white leftists in general are dying off at an increasingly faster rate.

Come shoot me punk, TRY IT

It's that horrible looking fstdt site. That site's been there for nearly two decades.

Looks like a boomer site.

I remember this site for their obsession with that fschmidt guy who wasn’t even incel. They seem to love stalking incel forums

Who would have thought? CuckTears supports this website where the comments section say it's okay to shoot incels

”Another site that hates incels”

So you mean the whole internet

”Another site that hates incels”

So you mean the whole internet
do we hate each other here, or is this a sanctuary?

do we hate each other here, or is this a sanctuary?
this is a sanctuary.
Incels are public enemy number one. We’re the only oppressed demographic without support from others. We only have each other.