Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frauded at interview with shoe lifts.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Wore lifts for the first time. Makes me so happy knowing I might get the job because I defrauded these bastards. If I get the job I'll go back to not wearing lifts. The look on their faces when I'm suddenly several inches shorter. What are they going to do? Sack me for being a shortcel? Haha, fucking LOL.

VincentVanCope said:
Wore lifts for the first time. Makes me so happy knowing I might get the job because I defrauded these bastards. If I get the job I'll go back to not wearing lifts. The look on their faces when I'm suddenly several inches shorter. What are they going to do? Sack me for being a shortcel? Haha, fucking LOL.

While it is true that people who are taller are more likely to be hired for some positions, or at least are more likely to be working in certain positions, I still doubt that a few inches make a difference when applying for regular jobs. If that's the case, and they feel deceived by your change in height, then they will just fire you for some other nebulous reason. It's very easy to get fired when they simply don't like you. It's even easier to make you so miserable at work that you quit voluntarily, thus making it so you don't get unemployment or severance benefits.

How many inches of height do your lifts add? Also, how tall are you to the nearest half inch while barefoot?

Dingus_Incel said:
How many inches of height do your lifts add? Also, how tall are you to the nearest half inch while barefoot?

Like to remain as anon as possible. But I go from very below average, to slightly below average. Also wear a thick undershirt, really changes how a nice fitting dress shirt drapes you, makes you look bigger.

VincentVanCope said:
Like to remain as anon as possible. But I go from very below average, to slightly below average. Also wear a thick undershirt, really changes how a nice fitting dress shirt drapes you, makes you look bigger.

You should consider shoulder pads then. Maybe a sock in the front of your pants.

Dingus_Incel said:
You should consider shoulder pads then. Maybe a sock in the front of your pants.

You joke but if it lets me defraud the normies, I might do it.