Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free speech is a JOKE these days.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
There are so many "hate crime" laws now that they can literally declare any statement a "hate crime". Merely saying that women are shallow might qualify as a "hate crime" if some judge "interprets" the law this way. Even if you live in a country where it is not a hate crime the next time you travel to some other country they might arrest you because by posting to the internet you have committed a "hate crime" in their country (i.e. you may live in Brazil but if you travel to Canada you may be arrested because your posts were readable in Canada).

It is ridiculous how leftists are creating a totalitarian state where you cant even speak your fucking mind anymore.

You can hate wrongthink, I hate all kinds of think. But you can't legally punish wrongthink.

Free speech is not the same as free will. Free speech was never a philosophy of the American founding fathers for example. On the contrary, free will definitely was. This idea was the philosophy of motivation and determinism that set us apart from an acting biological or sociological motivation. It is the purely self or atomized individual. It's everything abstract about human nature. The concept of free speech is the legislative and doctrinal adaptation of this concept. It has been greatly subverted and twisted from its original form, and has now expanded to mean anything that is expressed by an individual on account of his right to say it.

Freedom in degerate West is only for femoids

FEMALES ARE INFERIOR SHIT, SHOULD BE TAKEN THEIR RIGHTS AWAY, AND EXTERMINATED LATER, AS PESTS. This is no irony, this is my genuine opinion

Here, read this CSIS suckers, I will not go to your shithole, you can suck each other's dicks now

Last edited:
Free speech is not the same as free will. Free speech was never a philosophy of the American founding fathers for example. On the contrary, free will definitely was. This idea was the philosophy of motivation and determinism that set us apart from an acting biological or sociological motivation. It is the purely self or atomized individual. It's everything abstract about human nature. The concept of free speech is the legislative and doctrinal adaptation of this concept. It has been greatly subverted and twisted from its original form, and has now expanded to mean anything that is expressed by an individual on account of his right to say it.

Can you point me to some introductory reading on this? I would totally be interested in it for curiosities sake.

Can you point me to some introductory reading on this? I would totally be interested in it for curiosities sake.
Arthur Schopenhauer's "World as Will and Representation", Nietzsche's "Will to Power", some literature by Hume and Locke that is often scattered throughout their numerous works, and plato's Republic are good introductory ideas to the concept of free will.

Yeah, pretty much. The noose tightens. Unless all you speak is lies they are going to behead you at some point. I think if there is one thing that is more important to humans generally, it is social cohesion. A sense of collective belonging. Truth, morality, reality, all of them are disposable to keep a person's place in the tribe secure.
Arthur Schopenhauer's "World as Will and Representation", Nietzsche's "Will to Power", some literature by Hume and Locke that is often scattered throughout their numerous works, and plato's Republic are good introductory ideas to the concept of free will.

Thank you!

1st admenment only protects you from the goverment. But it doesnt protect you from losing ur job, and having all your assets seized by the banks. It doesnt protect you against pubic persecution

West is totalitarianism with a smile.