Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

free virgins in islam heaven

N

Numb

loling at you
-
Apparently if you go to muslim heaven, you get to be with 72 eternally young virgins.
Quran
This signifies the virtuous women of the world, who will enter Paradise on the basis of their faith and good works. Allah will make them young no matter how aged they might have died in the world; will make them beautiful whether or not they were beautiful in the world; and will make them virgins whether they died virgins in the world or after bearing children. If their husbands also entered Paradise with them, they would be joined with them. Otherwise, Allah will wed them to another dweller in Paradise.

I think I know who i'm going to follow boyos

whatever floats your boat

I'm still trying to find a truthful interpretation for hoor Al alyin.

If any sunnicel/sufismcel out there knows what these bitches symbolise. People let me know.

If any sunnicel/sufismcel out there knows what these bitches symbolise. People let me know.
When I was reminded about this I was searching for the verse, and I did see some people say it meant 72 virgin grapes. Not women. Though take it as you will. I personally don't believe in any religion.

They symbolize nothing; they're female-looking creatures that will be awarded to the believers in heaven. Their eyes are described as beautiful and big, their skin is said to be fair and the color of their hair to be pitch black. ِAccording to some accounts, their hymens will be regenerated by God even after the believers break them in intercourse.

It's quite simple.

What if you get bored after a thousand years. Any other copes?
Can I get drunk there?

If that were really true I would convert to Islam within a heartbeat and would gladly blow myself up

If that were really true I would convert to Islam within a heartbeat and would gladly blow myself up
Funnily enough, it's the reason as to why there's so many terrorist attacks. The majority of them do it to get into heaven and be with the virgins

Dear FBI, not giving him any ideas. I'm simply stating facts.

What if you get bored after a thousand years. Any other copes?
Can I get drunk there?
According to the Quran, there are rivers made out of wine there.

i could never believe in religion even if i wanted to

Apparently if you go to muslim heaven, you get to be with 72 eternally young virgins.
Quran
This signifies the virtuous women of the world, who will enter Paradise on the basis of their faith and good works. Allah will make them young no matter how aged they might have died in the world; will make them beautiful whether or not they were beautiful in the world; and will make them virgins whether they died virgins in the world or after bearing children. If their husbands also entered Paradise with them, they would be joined with them. Otherwise, Allah will wed them to another dweller in Paradise.

I think I know who i'm going to follow boyos

Sorry to bust your bubble's but the 72 virgin thing is a bit of a mistranslation it was 72 raisins it was 1 big scam i'm sorry dude https://globalnation.inquirer.net/163694/raisins-not-virgins-quran-scholars-say

Personally I would prefer a virgin girl here in this world, marry her, grow old, die, and reunited in heaven.

Also,
Funnily enough, it's the reason as to why there's so many terrorist attacks. The majority of them do it to get into heaven and be with the virgins

Dear FBI, not giving him any ideas. I'm simply stating facts.

Kek Western countries should realize how much of a joke they are when their enemies' motivation is literally to get out of this clown world and escape inceldom. Should really introspect themselves and clown laws when to ISIS, ascending in heaven, in which it's existence isn't even certain, makes more logic and sense to fight for than ascending in this world