Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Free will is not real

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Free will is an illusion.
All of your actions are determined by your previous conditions. Your date and place of birth, your genetics, your upbringing, the school you went to, etc. lead to you being an incel.

Chad didn't choose to be a chad, he was born like that and it's his destiny to fuck all the foids he wants while you sit at your room masturbating or crying about your life in this forum

I’m sorry ur GrAY ass got no replies. Here’s a sympathy reply

what's up with all of the retards here bullying greycels
everyone was a greycel at one point and this attidue takes away new members which can be good (since IT inflatiors and chads don't care about being called a greycel)

everyone was a greycel at one point and this attidue takes away new members which can be good (since IT inflatiors and chads don't care about being called a greycel)
Ikr

Although I don't think people bullied me here because I am humble and modest

I think life is like a visual novel. Some scenes, dialogues and things will happen no matter what, but you have some degree of choice that can change some things.

All of your actions are determined by your previous conditions. Your date and place of birth, your genetics, your upbringing, the school you went to, etc. lead to you being an incel.

Chad didn't choose to be a chad, he was born like that and it's his destiny to fuck all the foids he wants while you sit at your room masturbating or crying about your life in this forum

Let's see how well that holds out in court:feelsjuice:

I think life is like a visual novel. Some scenes, dialogues and things will happen no matter what, but you have some degree of choice that can change some things.
tfw you're the funny side kick character that's only relevant in act 1 to someone else's haram route.

tfw you're the funny side kick character that's only relevant in act 1 to someone else's haram route.
Kek. Or manly picknick route in Katawa Shoujo.

Too true. I solely believe in predetermination. Our lives are already determined the second the sperm and egg meet. The illusion of choice makes it feel like we have power over our lives but like you said, you can't choose your race, sex, weight (to a certain extent), height, upbringing. Most of that is genetically pre-determined and or determined by your already existing parents and their families etc. I don't think inceldom is our fault and it makes me so angry when "law of attraction/self-improvement :soy:" gurus say our lives are shit because of our mindset and how it's all our fault and need to "take charge" of our own lives. There are certain things that are just simply out of our hands. How hard is it to understand that we can't control everything? We were destined to be KHHV incels :feelsbadman:

Religion copers on suicide watch

you only have the choices which are presented by you beforehand

do you play many visual novels?

you only have the choices which are presented by you beforehand

do you play many visual novels?
High IQ. I wouldn't say "many", I had my share. I played like 10 of them or so. How about you?

High IQ. I wouldn't say "many", I had my share. I played like 10 of them or so. How about you?
Around the same number, it's a good cope. The good stuff whoever is barely translated most of the times, like the actual dating sims which are my favorite type.

Normally they act pretty stupid or say some dumb shit but there wasn’t anything wrong with this post. Idk why people are attacking this guy

All of your actions are determined by your previous conditions.
Determinism is not necessarily incompatible with free will.

"Our decisions do matter. The fact that they're predetermined makes them no less important."

Last edited:
Around the same number, it's a good cope. The good stuff whoever is barely translated most of the times, like the actual dating sims which are my favorite type.
The translation issues might be why the VNs I enjoyed the most were the western ones. Katawa Shoujo and Unteralterbach. But I liked some Japanese ones like Flatcheez.

Normally they act pretty stupid or say some dumb shit but there wasn’t anything wrong with this post. Idk why people are attacking this guy
true, but many aren't as well, I remember when you joined as a greycel as a reddit refuge, and people still said shit about you since you are a greycel
even though you are fine and now you post mog me

true, but many aren't as well, I remember when you joined as a greycel as a reddit refuge, and people still said shit about you since you are a greycel
even though you are fine and now you post mog me
It really depends. Graycels are the freshmen of .co. They need to gain people’s’ trust. Also I don’t remember much people saying stuff about me when I was a graycel

No you don't. Life is a shit rpg coded by foids with a progressist agenda. You can't make any relevant choices, if you try to cheat you go in jail, and if you don't choose dialogue options that please foids in public, you get wrecked. Fortunately there are minigames such as this forum that were implemented by based High IQ trucel pirats.

So your telling me volcels don't exist?

God made you decide to use a knife instead of a pencil sharpener today and has had this planned since the beginning of time?

God made you decide to use a knife instead of a pencil sharpener today and has had this planned since the beginning of time?
Note to self.

Change methodology of crayon sharpening. These motherfuckers are catching on... Must be unpredictable!