Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Freedom

• Thread starter Lok'tar Copegar
  • Start date
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
It feels good being able to openly express my disdain and hatred for the modern western woman.

Lok\ said:
It feels good being able to openly express my disdain and hatred for the modern western woman.

AWALT all over the world, my friend. When you think the grass is greener on the other side, just remember that it isn't.

Incelicious said:
Lok\ said:

AWALT all over the world, my friend. When you think the grass is greener on the other side, just remember that it isn't.
At one point I wondered what it would be like to have roastie friends, but dealing with them through work and school has showed me how the average woman is trash unworthy of my time at this point. My desire for affection and validation feels foreign now.

At one point I wondered what it would be like to have roastie friends, but dealing with them through work and school has showed me how the average woman is trash unworthy of my time at this point. My desire for affection and validation feels foreign now.
Glory be the expression my friend!

View: https://youtu.be/VFDMrApuoc4