Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French parents pay sex worker to disabled incel son

Yuwen

Yuwen

Frenchcel
★★

100 euros for one hour paid by his parents who understand his suffering and who are not afraid to risk a fine (prostitution is illegal in France)
Too bad my parents are unable to understand me, they prefer to leave me in shit with the rotten genes they gave me...

It's just a shame that the girl is ugly, for the same price, he could fuck a lot more beautiful chicks, so bad

I don't speak french but how old is their son?

This is an act of defiance against the militant homosexual ashkeNAZI marxist tyranny.

Long may it continue.

@gymletethnicel @NEETard @ThoughtfulCel
Is the disabledcel a cuckold?

That would be uncomfortable, would rather have them just give me money

Too bad my parents are unable to understand me, they prefer to leave me in shit with the rotten genes they gave me...

Brutal they couldve picked a prettier girl

giphy.gif

That is pure torture, just end me at that point

It's just fucking sad.

Once that incel realizes that it wasn't sex that he wanted, he will feel even worse.

100 euros for one hour paid by his parents who understand his suffering and who are not afraid to risk a fine (prostitution is illegal in France)

It's just a shame that the girl is ugly, for the same price, he could fuck a lot more beautiful chicks, so bad

Based parents tbh

Brutal they couldve picked a prettier girl

Most women don't start whoring themselves until they turn 26-27 years old.

Most women are ugly as shit without the halo of youth.

just sad f for him beyond over

They could have chosen a prettier/younger girl, but then again 100 euros for a incall it's pretty cheap so you get what you pay for I guess

:dafuckfeels:

Did you spend your high school and college in a cave?

I meant whoring for money with guys they aren't attracted to. Not whoring themselves for attention or attempts at snagging a Chad.

The word whore means prostitute and prostitutes are transactional (I.e. money exchanges hands).

Last edited:
I meant whoring for money with guys they aren't attracted to. Not whoring themselves for attention or attempts at snagging a Chad.

The word whore means prostitute and prostitutes are transactional (I.e. money exchanges hands).

Got it.
Indeed, you're right then, foids have no interest selling their bodies to guys they're not attracted to at their peak.

guy's mom is probably more attractive than whatever whore she hired tho

100 euros for one hour
FFS, its 200 - 250 euros an hour in my country. An hour doesn't seem like it would be enough. French gigamoggers could probably have a prostitute to fuck and lay with for 3 hours for the price I would have to pay for an hour.
paid by his parents
Mogs my parents. They only offer to pay for therapy :soy:

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't speak baguette

FFS, its 200 - 250 euros an hour in my country. An hour doesn't seem like it would be enough. French gigamoggers could probably have a prostitute to fuck and lay with for 3 hours for the price I would have to pay for an hour.
I dont understand why guys pay for this shit, I am so cheap and greedy I wont even pay for a game I enjoy and invest hours into, havent bought anything in months including groceries because I am NEET maxxed again rn :feelsokman:

jfl based parents

I dont understand why guys pay for this shit, I am so cheap and greedy I wont even pay for a game I enjoy and invest hours into, havent bought anything in months including groceries because I am NEET maxxed again rn :feelsokman:
They have money. Wageslaving is brutal without intimacy and sex. In some countries there isn't adequate welfare so it's either be homeless or work full time.

They have money. Wageslaving is brutal without intimacy and sex. In some countries there isn't adequate welfare so it's either be homeless or work full time.
So? I have money doesnt mean I am have to spend it. :feelshehe: If you go once a month, you would safe 3600€ a year enough to buy a shitty car or pay a deposit or have something on the side in case you suddenly need it, better than giving to some whore.

Wont have it for long if they keep spending it on garbage.

enough to buy a shitty car

WTF would I need a shitty car for ?

Cars are mostly pointless for people like us who have no social life. Besides cars cost fuck tons of money : insurance, gas...

I'd rather have good times with hookers so I can build good memories rather than driving around in circles burning fuel to go nowhere.

WTF would I need a shitty car for ?

Cars are mostly pointless for people like us who have no social life. Besides cars cost fuck tons of money : insurance, gas...

I'd rather have good times with hookers so I can build good memories rather than driving around in circles burning fuel to go nowhere.
Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around, seeing nature and cultures or what is left of it. Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.

Reminds me of Tyrion Lannister

Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around, seeing nature and cultures or what is left of it. Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.

At some point a guy can have enough money to cover that kind of needs. Then what should he do with the rest ? He can invest, but there's a limit to how much he can feel comfortable risking in the markets.

Then he has to spend it for pleasure. For some guys, hookers are then an obvious choice.

You have to enjoy this life at some point.

I wish my parents would do something like this for me. They can't seem to understand how terrified I am of interacting with women (yes, I wrote it --- terrified, because they've been so bitchy to me for most of my life). OK, some of you guys say she's not great looking, but who cares? Volcel if you wouldn't

That's why I don't wageslave anymore. There are so many beta wageslaves out there that are one phone call away from going to jail for rape charges, because their wives had sex 'while not in the mood'. Fuck that shit.......The money I earn at my shitty no-future job is for myself alone. I'm an academic nerd, and ultimately I'd like to get my PhD, but because I fucking love research, not so I can wageslave for future jobs.

Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around
I already have a shitty car btw.
Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.
Many people can do both.
OK, some of you guys say she's not great looking, but who cares? Volcel if you wouldn't
She looks good to me. If I were oldcel I would ltr her. Bunch of volcels.
You have to enjoy this life at some point.

at least his parents try to help him , what a lucky

Being disabled must be pure hell. Imagine not even being able to rope

Based parents ngl.
Unlucky because disabled, but probably the luckiest disabled guy to have such based and caring parents.

This thread featured on IncelTear Reddit (yes back without the "s") and they didn't touch my quotes or posts?

I'm insulted.

IncelTear also reckon that being physically unattractive isn't a Disability. Excuse me Disability is defined as
"A disability is any condition that makes it more difficult for a person to do certain activities or interact with the world around them. "

Tinder proves its all about looks and as for the IncelTear "personality" angle.

5.png

Last edited:
This thread featured on IncelTear Reddit (yes back without the "s") and they didn't touch my quotes or posts?

I'm insulted.

IncelTear also reckon that being physically unattractive isn't a Disability. Excuse me Disability is defined as
"A disability is any condition that makes it more difficult for a person to do certain activities or interact with the world around them. "

Tinder proves its all about looks and as for the IncelTear "personality" angle.

5.png

The source for "Disability" would be good.

The implications are astronomical.