Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French roastie writes book called "I hate men", already sold out after 2 weeks

Foidcentric cucked soyciety honk honk honk :feelsclown:

More accurately, she is really talking about how "I hate (non Chad) men".

YASSS YOU GO GIRL!

Foidcentric cucked soyciety honk honk honk :feelsclown:

Do you post anything of substance? It seems like every single one of your posts is mindless NPC-tier responses with the sole purpose of boosting your post count.

@GoffSystemQB :feelswhere:

Well, in her defense, I hate men too.

For very different reasons than she hates them, though.

Last edited:
Time for the "I hate all women" book that promotes incel brotherhood.

Women are angels and can do no wrong
A8c

Cunt writes a book about hating men and barely anyone gives a shit. We say "i hate women" on a dark corner of the internet and we have an army of rabid soys stalking us and wishing suicide on us 24/7. Not to mention the media lying about us and treating us like terrorists.

She wrote that book while getting railed by Chad.

Cunt writes a book about hating men and barely anyone gives a shit. We say "i hate women" on a dark corner of the internet and we have an army of rabid soys stalking us and wishing suicide on us 24/7. Not to mention the media lying about us and treating us like terrorists.

Do you post anything of substance? It seems like every single one of your posts is mindless NPC-tier responses with the sole purpose of boosting your post count.

@GoffSystemQB :feelswhere:
These kind of postmaxxers are insufferable. They really should get permbanned, Alexanderthegreat or whatever his username is has to be the worst offender of this. He literally contributes NOTHING. Literally feels the need to post in every damn thread, someone will make a thread about a blackpilled movie and he'll reply "havent seen it tbh" as if someone was asking him personally. People who give these bullshit, blatant fucking uninterested postmaxxing responses need banning on sight.

beat them with the book

Wait for my future bestseller, "Good morning, I hate women".

this

This is going to be the starting point to getting rid of 90% of the worlds male population

Yeah, as a French I noticed his book and after tumultuous exchange with foids on Twitter, including a feminist foid psychologist... I was banned from Twitter.
Twitter considered that my commentary "Go back licking pussies, that's all you are able to do anyways" was not gay-friendly.

My country just like Twitter are both sold to the crazy feminist foids with the goal to humiliate men as often as possible.