Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday Night LDAR Checkin Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Sitting alone in my room studying for final exam while everyone else is out partying and drinking :feelsbadman:

For once I actually had a great night I played CS GO with my little brother and some friends for almost 5.5 hours straight and now I am drinking (alone) while watching Desperate Housewives and browsing forums.

What exam are you studying for?

For once I actually had a great night I played CS GO with my little brother and some friends for almost 5.5 hours straight and now I am drinking (alone) while watching Desperate Housewives and browsing forums.

What exam are you studying for?

A signals class (EE) :feelsbadman:

A signals class (EE) :feelsbadman:
Never heard of that before what is that?

Also what is the time where you live it´s 2:37am in Denmark right now but since you just started the thread I assume you live in America about 6 hours time difference.

Never heard of that before what is that?

Also what is the time where you live it´s 2:37am in Denmark right now but since you just started the thread I assume you live in America about 6 hours time difference.

Basically signals are a large part of electronics, used to transfer information. Used in telecommunications, audio, video, sonar, sensors, etc..

Yes, I am in Cuckmerica :feelsbadman:

I'm at school right now

Reporting in, drinking alone (as is usually the case).

Basically signals are a large part of electronics, used to transfer information. Used in telecommunications, audio, video, sonar, sensors, etc..

Yes, I am in Cuckmerica :feelsbadman:
Oh I see thank you.

Lucky you I wish I lived in the US.

:incel: as I have every Friday of my adult life.

got into a fight with family im trash.

the fakecels are out smashing pooty tang right now while truecels rot alone

Damn, it's over.

Reporting for duty

fakecels in a nutshell

"duude, stacy is giving me poon only 3 times a week instead of 4!!1 i'm such a truecel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you say truecel as if it's an exclusive club you want to be in

He's a 15 yo kid

listening to depressing music that isn't directly/intentionally depressing and getting sad

I wish I could study. I have zero motivation and do all my work late or I don't do it at all tbh

friendless virgin checking in

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

pulled an all night programming + 3 jack offs while teen sluts party in shorties and fucked chads in
some club toilet

pulled an all night programming + 3 jack offs while teen sluts party in shorties and fucked chads in
some club toilet

Nice boyo. CS? I'm CS minor

no, I actually go to a mobile app dev course : android + ios12

Nice bro. Are you trying to get hired by a company, or trying to pursue app development on your own?

I know the feeling.