Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Friday Night rollcall

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Will be spending the weekend working on my rims. How are you spending the weekend?

car and therefore mogs me

family reunion and college work :feelscry:

More gymceling and some gaming.

Collegemogged. I cant find the motivation to go thru with it. Many years after I should have.

Don't know whats worse, rotting in your basement or the brutal suicidefuel of a nightclub filled with stacies

Gymcelling, college work etc
Gonna be doing a solo flight in the morning
No socializing of course

Sleeping,Eating,Shitting,Fapping playing Terraria, Daydreaming and LDARing as always.

College isn't the utopia of education and learning that you think it is. Most of the stuff being taught is busy work that's filled with theoretical and impractical garbage.
Im aware but i need to find a more redeming career, though mine isnt too bad, but it is very isolating.

Fapping and anime, r9 these plans

Laying down and relaxing

Im aware but i need to find a more redeming career, though mine isnt too bad, but it is very isolating.
Watch sam hyde's talk at rutgers university on youtube.

@ManletHalfCurry Please change your avi. I beg you! The subhumanity in it is triggering me.
Don't worry I am changing it soon, at 5k

Job, I am just posting in the rollcall before the purge of fakecels. Also working on a bit of server virtualization if I can get off my fat ass.

Every night is just a hopeless and depressing night, knowing I never had a chance to make friends or even get touched by a foid because of my shit genetics and endmylifeopthalmos. When I think about what my face looks like, and reflect back on my life, I must be living in some fucked up Mandela Effect dimension where something went wrong and I didn't kill myself in successfully kill myself in 7th grade and now I'm living in hell as a result.

Endlessly thinking about how im gonna have to go through life all on my own with no one to help me through it, also yearning for the touch of a foid and her companionship, but that will never happen as they lack empathy for anyone sub8 and only want you for their lust, financial gain or favors at the least, suicide has been becoming more and more of a usual thought in my mind, I guess I just use the thought of suicide to cope when things get really stressful, its like reminding myself that there's always an easier way out, although I don't think I'll ever do it.

doing homework like a good little beta male.

Rims me!

I should have changed my front tire to the new one earlier, but i was distracted. I'll do it tomorrow.

So I'll be seeing my front rim tomorrow! Lol. But I'll be tired....

I will be spending mine like every weekend ever! Studying and playing vidya, what else is there to do lol.

I LDAR'd all day and did some laundry and grocery shopping tonight.