Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday night rollcall

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Chads putting on his polo shirt and chain getting ready to head out with the bros to slay more girls this weekend. What are you doing?

Talking about him on a website for lonely incels.

And vidya.

A crazy SJW girl from one of my classes actually invited me out today. BUT BEFORE YOU CALL ME FAKECEL, she's ugly and fat and she uses me as an emotional tampon talking about how she kissed Chad and kissed the foreign Chad and also his gf and so on. I didn't even reply.

:feelsohgod: Why?
A crazy SJW girl from one of my classes actually invited me out today. BUT BEFORE YOU CALL ME FAKECEL, she's ugly and fat and she uses me as an emotional tampon talking about how she kissed Chad and kissed the foreign Chad and also his gf and so on. I didn't even reply.
In this case you're a reasonable fakecel.
Fat females are a big no for me.

What are you doing?
Putting on my polo shirt and chain getting ready to head out with the bros to slay more girls this weekend.

im watching atack on titan

I'm ruining my no nut november :feelscry:

Same as any other day.
Same as any other day.
Same as any other day.

Coping on (((YouTube))).

Laying down on my bed and rotting while on .co

Enjoying weekend copes

This is not related to inceldom, and I don't know what is that "friday" you talk about

Got back from bookstore

It's Saturday morning now, but I was on here last night, so this is my belated check in.

I try my best to not rope