Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night truecel check-in

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
just a reminder if you’re browsing this website on a friday night it’s actually over for you. while chad is out having sex with stacies, you’re rotting and browsing an incel forum. just let that sink in.

Damn, i'm here. That ain't a good thing.

Posting so I can level up.

5818d157150000d804531131.jpeg

Yes mein fuhrer

guess its over

its 2am and i am playing wow and listening to vaporwave whilst also browsing this

MrRogers said:
at least we’re here together man.

Yea, I'm greatful for this. At least we all have eachother.

A Good Friend said:
sit-HYUH!!!

mmpr_green_ranger_render_by_russjericho23-d5a08ag.png

I used to have the dragon flute or w/e.

A Good Friend said:
sit-HYUH!!!

mmpr_green_ranger_render_by_russjericho23-d5a08ag.png

Omg. I'm obsessed with power rangers. 

I literally use Reddit mainly for the power rangers subreddit and to troll braincels.

TheRealChincel said:
I used to have the dragon flute or w/e.

Dragon Dagger

Yeah, so did I. Might still have it somewhere.

Zielony4 said:
Omg. I'm obsessed with power rangers.

I literally use Reddit mainly for the power rangers subreddit and to troll braincels.

MMPR was the shit. Tommy is not to be fucked with.

White-Ranger-psd31004.png

I didn't even realize it was Friday. Time is meaningless when you're NEET.

A Good Friend said:
Dragon Dagger

Yeah, so did I. Might still have it somewhere.

MMPR was the shit. Tommy is not to be fucked with.

White-Ranger-psd31004.png

True. I still collect the new toys they release and re-watch all of the series from my time period. It's one of my main copes. I really wish I met Tommy. I met the black and blue rangers a few months ago.

Tommy was a badass just like Vegeta was in dragonball z. Both were meant to be temporary but were brought back due to fan demand.

Zielony4 said:
True. I still collect the new toys they release and re-watch all of the series from my time period. It's one of my main copes. I really wish I met Tommy. I met the black and blue rangers a few months ago.

That's great. I'd buy it all if I had the cash

Zielony4 said:
Tommy was a badass just like Vegeta was in dragonball z. Both were meant to be temporary but were brought back due to fan demand.

I love characters that are part of the group but not. That's why the Green Ranger appealed to me.

It's Saturday here

currycel reporting in for duty sir!!

TPLu4Eo.gif

To the PR fans: TFW when we thought we were Tommy but we were like Billy although without his jaw or smarts.

Yep. Heard a young couple around my age say "I love you" to one another on the floor below mine.

kkt6 said:
Yep. Heard a young couple around my age say "I love you" to one another on the floor below mine.

Tell them to quiet the fuck down

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I would if 6 months of almost neverending isolation didn't make it so I stutter and speak too softly for people to hear me.

kkt6 said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I would if 6 months of almost neverending isolation didn't make it so I stutter and speak too softly for people to hear me.
Listen to music through some headphones

Obligatory 31 year old NEETcel check in

Just finished lifting. Time to go rot!

What's your guys' plans for tonight

Here, I guess

it's Saturday in EU

rain drop, drop top, nigger i am lord of rot!

i wish i didnt have an eating/mental disorder that made me associate certain imagery with food so i could eat whatever i wanted just lol

2 girls actually didnt ignore me today. They probs f***ing chad tonight though

Its over for all of us.

blackpill_incel said:
Obligatory 31 year old NEETcel check in

Just finished lifting. Time to go rot!

What's your guys' plans for tonight

If you're lifting you're not rotting imo

MrRogers said:
just a reminder if you’re browsing this website on a friday night it’s actually over for you. while chad is out having sex with stacies, you’re rotting and browsing an incel forum. just let that sink in.
Yeah, i have no desire to go to parties and all that other degenerate crap to small talk so i choose to stay home and play videogames.

worked out. feeling empty. ate some meatballs with some ragu marinara. shaved my head. sitting on my bed with my back to the wall and the fan blowing while cars hiss in the distance

SUUUUUUUUUUUUP im here everynight which is probably why everyone hates me

Here. Hurts but good to know I’m not alone.