Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friend (F16) wants to cut me(M18) out of her life, bc I don't agree with her political views

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
We met on reddit and helped each other through a lot of shit.
I'm a white European male and she's a white American girl
We became friends and after more than a year of regular chatting and sharing secrets she want to cut me out of her life because my political views are "harmful"
We sometimes discussed some political stuff and it quickly became clear that she is far left (Antifa). She thinks that everything done by Antifa is great etc. I am middle, tending to right. I personally have bad experience with Antifa (they were attacking me and my friends bc they "mistook" our fraternity as a "racist unity" (they said it like that) She also multiple times called me a boot licker, bc I am a supporter for the blue line.
As she told me today that my social views are harmful and that I, as a white male, can neither be a victim of racial, domisitc or sexual abuse, through women or men.
She knows that I am a Female and Male equality supporter and Male rights supporter and she called latter ridiculous (she rephrased it but said something like that what I do has no use bc there shouldn't be such things or shit like that)
I want to keep her as a friend, bc she helped me out of depression and I have a no man left behind thinking, but what should I do?
Update: So I did what some of the people told me to do and send her this text:
Well mate, maybe you are right with the toxic masculinity, maybe I'm a biggot.
But it kinda ends for me here. I promised you to not abandon you. But you are doing it right now. You keep insulting me, you keep talking down on my political views or general views. You keep down playing everything I worry about.
And yes "reverse racism" doesn't fucking exist bc its still just fucking racism.
If you want to call me words? , fine, fucking do it. But don't expect me to just sit here and take it.
If you really have such big problems with my views then you should consider ghosting me, bc I'm not standing here, being the tramp.
I'll still care for you, hell, if I had the money I would come over and kick some ass. I just feel that I was your rug were you could scrape off the dirt underneath your boots and then walk away until you step in shit again.
So, please think about it yourself and if you come to the conclusion that you don't want me in your life anymore, then so fucking be it. I'm not leaving you, you are kicking me out

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/juv4ro/friend_f16_wants_to_cut_mem18_out_of_her_life_bc/

Now make a post with the genders reversed

Reddit cuck and brainwashed virtue signalling cunt.

The usual deal.

She talks about racism and white privilege but she and many other virtue signalers do not hesitate to take the tectonic force of a thousand white cocks when they want to.

Fuck this clown cock sucking society

Reddit cuck and brainwashed virtue signalling cunt.

The usual deal.

She talks about racism and white privilege but she and many other virtue signalers do not hesitate to take the tectonic force of a thousand white cocks when they want to.

Fuck this clown cock sucking society
Look at the comments on that thread and the comments here

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jub451/magas_outnumbered_in_dc/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jufv71/donald_trumps_proud_boys_rioting_in_downtown_dc/

Hell look at all the most upvoted posts on r/PublicFreakout

Also consider this.

Can reddit even pretend it's not a leftist shithole anymore?
@FrothySolutions

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jub451/magas_outnumbered_in_dc/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jufv71/donald_trumps_proud_boys_rioting_in_downtown_dc/

Also consider this.

@FrothySolutions

Wow reddit is really this far gone? Antifa/BLM started beating up people first. How dumb do you have to be to believe otherwise?

Also consider this.

@FrothySolutions

They won't load for me.

Wow reddit is really this far gone? Antifa/BLM started beating up people first. How dumb do you have to be to believe otherwise?

Look at this weird user using the terms "cuck" and "based" and openly advocating for violence.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/juz8qa/this_is_video_of_the_man_trump_and_ivanka/gcgtqwg/?context=3

Yet incel and manosphere subs are banned and anyone that posts anything negative about CuckTears gets suspended :feelsclown:

They won't load for me.
Worked fine for me.
Go to https://reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout to see the recent pro antifa BLM captions on the threads and upvoted comments by reddit antifa users.

Last edited:
The spoiled ass upper middle class bitches who think this kind of shit need to have everything stripped away from them and go homeless for five years. That will snap them out of it.

Of course it’s a white woman jfl
The spoiled ass upper middle class bitches who think this kind of shit need to have everything stripped away from them and go homeless for five years. That will snap them out of it.

The first comment I see
Screenshot 20201116 021055 Chrome

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :Muh wamon did nothin wrong. Your the asshole for standing up for yourself for the abuse. You should apologize and do exactly what she wants. Who cares if its reasonable. If you dont you should kill yourself for insulting muh wamon

What the fuck is the point of being friends with a woman?

Also, the broken English is hilarious

If he wasn’t ugly this wouldn’t have happened. The foid would have adopted the guys political beliefs if he was physically attractive because women are born followers.

If he wasn’t ugly this wouldn’t have happened. The foid would have adopted the guys politics beliefs if he was physically attractive because women are born followers.
tbh you can tell he's a regular white normie at best.
If he was a higher tier normie or chadlite the foid would have ignored the guys political beliefs and not made it a point of contention at the very least.

TL;DR
Foids shouldn’t have views anyway

tbh you can tell he's a regular white normie at best.
If he was a higher tier normie or chadlite the foid would have ignored the guys political beliefs and not made it a point of contention at the very least.
Spot on.

Read the comments. Welcome to clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Can't read r/relationship_advice without cringing at the bluepilled advice the soy cucks advocate for there

The girl is probably a trannie

JFL, of course it's a young white girl :feelskek: :lul:

Reading how some are defending her, those people deserve everything coming to them.
I'm not talking about a new ER or other small distraction mind you.
I'm talking about a new South Africa. And only when it will happen they'll understand what they've lost.

God i hate Reddit.

God i hate these people.

God i hate the current century.

Just nuke this planet tbh.

Why the fuck would you ever talk politics with foids?

Dregster shoots a shot but no response from FTL

albeit it wasnt a particularly good shot but ok

Point dregster

FTL 26.5, dregster 11.5

Ngl I want every commie out of my life as well, if you're working alongside people who are actively plotting my downfall you can honestly get stabbed by the same refugees you wanted to desperately let in our countries.

White American foids are the most privileged species on the planet. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter. They don't know how fucked they would be in a true communist society. Also you can't be real friends with a foid. Unless you put on a facade, you'll never be able to express your true feelings and will always have to walk on eggshells. Foids only see men as tools to use or toys to enjoy themselves. In social interactions, they only seek validation and not reflection. They are incapable of bonding with another person without obtaining something else in return. The boy in the story above became the emotional sponge of that foid. Once she deemed that he was no longer necessary, she promptly found a reason to throw him away like used garbage. Foids have an amazing ability to rationalize all of their actions, no matter how vile, senseless and cruel they are.