Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friend is oblivious, should i break the bad news to him?

deeda

deeda

Banned
-
If i talk to him about the blackpill, it's going to be suicide fuel for him. He has no idea what it is and is completely oblivious about it.
Friend is 5'8", ethnic, got cursed with some fucked up shit and now he's completely bald, no hair on head, doesn't have eyelashes or eyebrows either. Has bad skin too. What i like about him is his sheer confidence, he's just, flowing with it but he's coping hard. As i said he has no idea what the blackpill is and when we talk about dating the things he says are cringy stuff like "Confidence is everything" "Personality is everything". All it takes is the meekspill and a few other tinder experiments along with 1 blackpill video and he'll suddenly start puking all the bluepills that he has swallowed throughout the years. But should i do it guys? It's almost pathetic seeing him like that and it's triggering too. We were friends since my volcel days when i was fat as fuck. I'm pretty much chadlite, only thing i need is good eye area, so imagine how it would look if i broke the bad news to him after he saw me lose weight and got better? It would almost seem intentional because if he found out about the blackpill he'll know that it's over for him even if he got the hair back. What should i do?

Strong first and last post bro

“I’m practically a chadlite now” the fucking state of this forum.

Im sorry i replyed bro.
me when I make my fiest post on incels.co and no one replies and I receive perma ban

Didn't read but don't waste your time trying to blackpill a bluepiller. They will learn on their own accord

I'm pretty much chadlite
That's why you got banned, dickbreath. At least you tried.

r.i.p. deeda. the world wasn't ready for you
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

I've only blackpilled some friends who already have decent lives. I don't tell my ricecel friend who gets cucked a lot anything. so probably not if it will make him end himself