Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friend of Elliot Rodger victim cries her eyes out about the loss of her roastie frien

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I'm not a psycho nor do I think we should laugh at people's despair.

But I share this video so you all can see that there would be so much less misery
in the world if women just slept with men.

Less depression, less anguish, less mental breakdowns...everything. So many bad things in this world could be prevented if women weren't so fucking picky, with ridiculous standards. She wants a guy that checks off 8,000 boxes of traits before she'll even consider a date. No wonder loneliness and depression is so rampant among men. Female standards are out of control, and keep getting higher and higher. Only a few men can meet them.

And because of this, I feel there will be more misery and despair spread throughout the world...and women are at fault.

So I don't feel sorry for these roasties and normie girls that lose their friends to date rape or some shi*t. They deserve it for contributing to a toxic culture of hypergamy. Every girl feels she is entitled to date 5 points higher than her own market value.

[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27AwWi6TCM[/video]

If a women who is your friend doesn't fuck you than she's not your friend

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
If a female who is your friend doesn't fuck you than she's not your friend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3