Friend of mine just got blackpilled HARD

L

LDAR

Recruit
My friend is a 5'4 115 pound manlet with recessed jaw, skinny wrists, and bad skin. Textbook incel. But a few months ago he met this girl, who you could say was his looksmatch. Indian, chubby, ugly face, bushy eyebrows, generally disgusting female. Well since she was so insecure and desperate for a boyfriend, she started dating my friend. They went on dates, had sex, all of that. As you might imagine my friend was ecstatic to finally make it out of inceldom, or so he thought. I tried to tell him it wouldn't last. That all females, NO MATTER HOW UGLY, will always crave chad. He told me I was just jealous and he stopped talking to me. Well fast forward a few months and he texts me saying that he found messages in her phone she sent to her sister saying that she felt like she was "settling for" my friend. To his credit he managed to fight the cuck urge and he ended things with her. He apologized to me and admitted I was right all along. 

Let this be a lesson to naive incels out there. Even if you manage to find a girl to have sex with you, incels can never experience love. Love is for chad. ONLY chad.

nausea

nausea

Uglyshit savage monster
★★★★★
8d 8h 23m
our fate is sealed

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
"Just go for average/ugly girls brah!!"

Chincel

Chincel

Recruit
The best blackpill is from one’s own experiences

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 23h 56m
The blackpill can be hard to swallow.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
70d 1h 44m
This is why the normie advice of just lower your standards never works. Male standards are already low enough, it is female hypergamy that must be prevented.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
13d 4h 14m
What a wonderful world would it be if females were not evil like this

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
1d 13h 37m
Just a reminder: cucktears will defend this indian woman no matter what she does.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
70d 1h 44m
Just a reminder: cucktears will defend this indian woman no matter what she does.
Typical comments would be like "You go girl", "She is free to sleep with whoever she wants" and "Watching a bull fuck your girlfriend would have been cool".

existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
★★★★★
29d 17h 29m
TFW he gets child support papers in 6 months.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
42d 2h 6m
Bless your soul dude. You should direct him into this forum

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
wow fuck her

T

Twisted

Banned
-
Relationships are a scam in 2017, even if you’re a Chad. Social media has made it easier for girls to find someone better looking than you

anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
female genocide please