Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friend received monumental giga height pill

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
A friend of mine matched with a foid on tinder and wrote to her over whatsapp, after a while they send each other heart emotes and called each other soulmates (they also exchanged pics and she said she likes how he looks etc) then they had their first date and the day after the foid said that he is too short for her (he is about 5'8), then she also said that she wears high heels most of the time and she is about 1 centimeter taller than him in high heels and thats why she said that she can't date him anymore, the heightpill is real especially in germany, I am a manlet with 5'11 here and now I witnessed a brutal heightpill "in real life" with seeing my friend getting brutally rejected

Last edited:
I know. It's over for manlets. :feelsrope:

"5'8 is just one inch below average bro you will be alright just go for short girls :soy::soy::soy:"

damn this shit is brutal.. well he can go for noodlewhores.

>teheehe we are soul mates
>*finds out shes taller in high heels* uhm, sorry we cant date anymore, I'm sure you will find a good girl teeehee
jfl

Wear lifts and improve your confidence :soy::soy::soy:

she is about 1 centimeter taller than him in high heels and thats why she said that she can't date him anymore

:lul:

>teheehe we are soul mates
>*finds out shes taller in high heels* uhm, sorry we cant date anymore, I'm sure you will find a good girl teeehee
jfl
It reminds me guy who posted on reddit, he met this foid on xbox, were "soulmates" talked 24/7 and she ghosted his ass when he send her his photo

Manlets can never catch a break

It reminds me guy who posted on reddit, he met this foid on xbox, were "soulmates" talked 24/7 and she ghosted his ass when he send her his photo
Tbh thought of this too
damn this shit is brutal.. well he can go for noodlewhores.
He doesn't want to
she is about 1 centimeter taller than him in high heels and thats why she said that she can't date him anymore

:lul:
Yea that was my reaction too
Wear lifts and improve your confidence :soy::soy::soy:
Girls love short guys because they'll find you chubby and cute:soy::soy::soy:

Tbh thought of this too

He doesn't want to

Yea that was my reaction too

Girls love short guys because they'll find you chubby and cute:soy::soy::soy:
he is volcel if he dont want to do.

he is volcel if he dont want to do.
I know foids hate manlets but this is hard to believe. 1 centimeter when she's in heels lol.
Is your friend good looking?
He is not an incel pretty normal looks and white but he doesn't have a lot of success with foids either just sometimes but he hasn't had success for a long time and now he thought his time has come for a gf and then this happened lol

I know foids hate manlets but this is hard to believe. 1 centimeter when she's in heels lol.
Is your friend good looking?
Its not hard to believe at all they want you to mog them full head so they can feel "safe" jfl if you think being taller few cms is enough

Its not hard to believe at all they want you to mog them full head so they can feel "safe" jfl if you think being taller few cms is enough
And being taller isn't enough you need to be taller than them while they wear heels cause for whatever reason they think it is their actual height

And being taller isn't enough you need to be taller than them while they wear heels cause for whatever reason they think it is their actual height
+ mog their girlfriends bfs so she can feel superior and boost her status :lul::lul::lul: dating in 2019 is insane tbh

German foids are also really ugly from what I've seen. And yeah, they're quite tall. The Italian and Turkish foids there are on the shorter side and better looking.

+ mog their girlfriends bfs so she can feel superior and boost her status :lul::lul::lul: dating in 2019 is insane tbh
Yea thats true they need a chad as a status symbol
German foids are also really ugly from what I've seen. And yeah, they're quite tall. The Italian and Turkish foids there are on the shorter side and better looking.
I also think that german women dont look good at least the blond ones often have weird faces and are overrated

he is calling himself a manlet and there are people who are 5'4" and shorter on this forum. if you had an attractive face you would get pussy.

I hate their pale skin tbh.
That doesn't bother me too much tbh
he is calling himself a manlet and there are people who are 5'4" and shorter on this forum. if you had an attractive face you would get pussy.
Yea but that's not the case, for 5'4 guys it's beyond over but just go to germany and sed how many germans (not ethnics, they just lower the average height) heightmog 5'11 guys like me

And they list that the average height for men in Germany is 178.9 cm (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in) and women 166.1 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in).
No way that's true.

And they list that the average height for men in Germany is 178.9 cm (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in) and women 166.1 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in).
No way that's true.
le 5'11" manlet meme
wow you are so humble
If they only measure german men then the average height is at least 6'1 I don't want to brag or something and I can consider myself somewhat lucky but there are so many giant people here who mog the hell out of me

If they only measure german men then the average height is at least 6'1 I don't want to brag or something and I can consider myself somewhat lucky but there are so many giant people here who mog the hell out of me

Problem is that most young white foids are 5'7+. Which means in heels they're taller than you and me. You really have to be at least 6'1 today to be interesting to them.
And also, if the foids friends all have tall boyfriends she for sure can't be seen with a manlet.

Problem is that most young white foids are 5'7+. Which means in heels they're taller than you and me. You really have to be at least 6'1 today to be interesting to them.
And also, if the foids friends all have tall boyfriends she for sure can't be seen with a manlet.
Yea exactly and german foids heightmog me damn often it's suifuel maybe I should get lifts to be at least 6 feet

They think their height in heels is their real height. How fucking stupid can one get?

It’s all about SMV relative to other men. You’re ALWAYS in competition with other men.

Superficial cunt.
It's too bad majority of men are too short for women.
God kill us already

Manlets on suiwatch.

Yea exactly and german foids heightmog me damn often it's suifuel maybe I should get lifts to be at least 6 feet

As if it isn't bad enough that most men heightmog you. Being heightmogged by a foid is the worst feeling in the world.

As if it isn't bad enough that most men heightmog you. Being heightmogged by a foid is the worst feeling in the world.
Yea it is it looks so unnatural

do you have a source on that claim? i just looked but couldnt find anything unless it was saying the average height is 5'10" ( which you exceed)
No it just seems like its 6'1 cause 80% of germans I see outside or know personally are taller than me

He should've took her stiletto and stabbed her in the heart. See how "tall" she'd stand then.

I stopped trying with holes, but if I got this shit I'd rip into them. I'm sorry I don't have a tall personality, oh I have preferences too, how much do you weigh, oh, you're cunt probably smells like feta, etc. etc.

"she's not worth bro. Just find other girls bro" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

proves my point,average height will be 7ft

Does OP's height have anything to do with the story? No, it does not. OP wanted to tell you how tall he is. If he just came out and stated his height he would be rightly seen as bragging, so he adds 'I am a manlet' in front to humble his brag.
actually it does, I've been called short by a foid the same height as me, and I get heightmogged by at least 70% of men in germany the point was that if I get mogged at 5'11 then a 5'8 shouldnt even try unless he has a decent face

Still waiting.
there is no source that varies them by ethnicity, it's my life experience, go to germany and experience it yourself, the average height of 5'10 is held low by ethnics and people with an ethnic background

Wear lifts or cope. Your anecdotal evidence did not impress me last month and nothing has changed today. Your height has nothing to do with your friend's failure (supposedly the point of this thread) and you know it.
"I am a manlet with 5'11 here and now I witnessed a brutal heightpill "in real life" with seeing my friend getting brutally rejected " --> seeing how much impact height can have on your dating success --> being shorter than germans so they mog me SMV wise its an easy conclusion I even said I can consider myself somewhat lucky because it could have been way worse but I am not impressing anyone with my height either, different story if I was 6'3 and said that

Being soulmates with a foid is also her accepting to suck your dick so that's why looks are needed. JFL :feelshaha:

Holy shit, I found regional data for Germany in an effort to either prove OP right or wrong on his claim, and check this out:

In Hamburg, the average 18-39 male height is 1.856 meters, ie. just barely less than 6'1". Average weight 78 kg (172 lb).

So according to that data, in Hamburg, OP would be a manlet, no par with being around 5'8" in the USA.

Likely the regional variation in the data has to do with how many white people are in each area.

Fucking Germanics. God fucking damn them all. Germans = Nordics = MONSTERS.

Thats what i fucking hate tbh.

Holy shit, I found regional data for Germany in an effort to either prove OP right or wrong on his claim, and check this out:

In Hamburg, the average 18-39 male height is 1.856 meters, ie. just barely less than 6'1".

So according to that data, in Hamburg, OP would be a manlet, no par with being around 5'8" in the USA.

Likely the regional variation in the data has to do with how many white people are in each area.

Fucking Germanics. God fucking damn them all.
This is exactly my experience here in the USA aswell, for example when i go meet my family in the south (Texas, Oklahoma) Average there is easily 6foot as white population is way more in the south. meanwhile im above average in California because of its major mexican and overall ethnic populations. Ethnic genetics are so garbage man.

Did you just admit that you made this thread to expose your height? Your thread title is 'friend received monumental heightpill' not '"I am a manlet with 5'11 here and now I witnessed a brutal heightpill "in real life" ". Anyone can understand that 5'8''<5'11''. Stating that you are 5'11'' added nothing to your story, it did not aid the conclusion or provide any relevant information at all.
It was a way of pointing my situation out and compare it to myself
In your OP you didn't say you were lucky, you said you were a "5'11'' manlet". Then I said you were humble bragging, and now we are here.
I either said "somewhat" lucky or said lucky in a context that others have it worse than me, if you think 5'11 is something to brag about then good luck, anyway it seems like RageAgainstTDL found data read his post

In Hamburg, the average 18-39 male height is 1.856 meters, ie. just barely less than 6'1". Average weight 78 kg (172 lb).

Fucking Germanics. God fucking damn them all. Germans = Nordics = MONSTERS.