Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friend received monumental giga height pill

Holy shit, I found regional data for Germany in an effort to either prove OP right or wrong on his claim, and check this out:

In Hamburg, the average 18-39 male height is 1.856 meters, ie. just barely less than 6'1". Average weight 78 kg (172 lb).

So according to that data, in Hamburg, OP would be a manlet, no par with being around 5'8" in the USA.

Likely the regional variation in the data has to do with how many white people are in each area.

Fucking Germanics. God fucking damn them all. Germans = Nordics = MONSTERS.

this post made me feel sick

It was a way of pointing my situation out and compare it to myself

I either said "somewhat" lucky or said lucky in a context that others have it worse than me, if you think 5'11 is something to brag about then good luck, anyway it seems like RageAgainstTDL found data read his post

Dude just try to have some context when you're speaking as a courtesy to others. Loads of us would do anything to be 5'11". And 5'11" is still significantly taller than average in 90% of the world.

this post made me feel sick
Me too.

This is exactly my experience here in the USA aswell, for example when i go meet my family in the south (Texas, Oklahoma) Average there is easily 6foot as white population is way more in the south. meanwhile im above average in California because of its major mexican and overall ethnic populations. Ethnic genetics are so garbage man.

this is what i find hard to believe

i went to a huge state school known for basketball

i play ball at the public gyms there all the time because i have no other options for social interaction

legit tall guys are rare and average height has to be around 6'

most pro players you see who don't play nba but in europe or spain are only like 6'3 but billed as 6'5

but I went to an all white highschool, the senior class was like 1000 students and average height was maybe 5'10 for whites

however in america there's irish and french types mixed in who are fairly small

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you speak German? I would like to know if the study says how it was recorded (self-reported or a collection of doctor's measurments for example).
seems to be a Datapool from that institution, it says "PSDW-Datapool N - 32.694, Gesamtsample N - 19.768 "

So nothing about how the study was conducted? I don't doubt that Germans are taller than average, I'm curious about the methodology.
the institution wanted to measure peoples BMI and body fat and for that height is also important so they recorded it with it

Do you know how they recorded it? Did they measure a part of the population themselves, did they ask for gov. records or did they ask people to report it themselves etc.
cant find anything about that, usually they collect data from doctor offices or they advertise that you can participate in a study like that and people agree

Holy shit, I found regional data for Germany in an effort to either prove OP right or wrong on his claim, and check this out:

In Hamburg, the average 18-39 male height is 1.856 meters, ie. just barely less than 6'1". Average weight 78 kg (172 lb).

So according to that data, in Hamburg, OP would be a manlet, no par with being around 5'8" in the USA.

Likely the regional variation in the data has to do with how many white people are in each area.

Fucking Germanics. God fucking damn them all. Germans = Nordics = MONSTERS.
yes man they are height mog machines literally it might be suifuel being there

This is exactly my experience here in the USA aswell, for example when i go meet my family in the south (Texas, Oklahoma) Average there is easily 6foot as white population is way more in the south. meanwhile im above average in California because of its major mexican and overall ethnic populations. Ethnic genetics are so garbage man.
Yep I heard Midwest area is where the tallest people are (minnesota,etc). No surprise as they are like 90+% white. And yeh most ethnics are manlets. It’s not fucking fair

Last edited:
sub 6'3" in 2019 -> manlet
statistics are lying. average young white man is 6'3"

well at least he has good face isnt that bad