Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Friend turned into blue pilled cuck

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Try to keep this as short as possible. About 3 years ago a good longtime friend texted me that he may be splitting up with his wife. I was blue pilled and sad about that, however as an incel with no experience with women I didn’t probe or offer any advice. Also his wife was pretty cool and they seemed happy on the surface.

Fast forward about a year and he hardly is ever able to go hang out with me and they guys. The wife always seems to guilt him into spending time with her and being a slave tbh. (She wasn’t like this the first few years, was very cool).

Anyway my theory is they went to a feminist counselor that took her side and made him seem the bad guy and now he is just cucked by his wife. Now a year later they have a kid (who is great) but I can tell he’s not happy and regrets the whole marriage and would give anything to be single again. Oh and he also randomly says positive things about how great his wife is randomly but it’s not like they are his words, sounds like someone holding a gun to his head and making him say it lol!

Don't care about the issues of sex-havers ngl...
That’s based. I guess the point I failed to make is that I used to have a lot of fun with my friend but now his balls are in a vice and rarely get to hang with him.

You are probably right. He got brainwashed by (((the-rapist))).

But also, he's a sex-haver. At least he has a child. Hard to feel sorry for him. He has a life and I don't.

I am sorry you lost a friend.

Well, he should get shot.

Fucking cucks must die.

That’s based. I guess the point I failed to make is that I used to have a lot of fun with my friend but now his balls are in a vice and rarely get to hang with him.

In a vice?? Lmao no no no

That vice already cut his balls off and are now kept in his wife's purse

Just lol at you giving your friend that much credit. He's gone,he's lost, it's over

Your friendship with him is dead
Try to keep this as short as possible. About 3 years ago a good longtime friend texted me that he may be splitting up with his wife. I was blue pilled and sad about that, however as an incel with no experience with women I didn’t probe or offer any advice. Also his wife was pretty cool and they seemed happy on the surface.

Fast forward about a year and he hardly is ever able to go hang out with me and they guys. The wife always seems to guilt him into spending time with her and being a slave tbh. (She wasn’t like this the first few years, was very cool).

Now a year later they have a kid (who is great) but I can tell he’s not happy and regrets the whole marriage and would give anything to be single again. Oh and he also randomly says positive things about how great his wife is randomly but it’s not like they are his words, sounds like someone holding a gun to his head and making him say it lol!

That's the choice he made to have a wethole "exclusive" to him.

It be ashame if he doesn't get that much and then proceeds to get cheated on while forsaking his friends at the same time.

Last edited:
In a vice?? Lmao no no no

That vice already cut his balls off and are now kept in his wife's purse

Just lol at you giving your friend that much credit. He's gone,he's lost, it's over

Your friendship with him is dead

Afraid you are correct :feelscry:

Tell him, he just need to show dominance. He just need to slap her, lift her and then he needs to fondle her.

Try to blackpill him

You are my friend tho and you are not sex-haver, so I care about you
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: thank you so much :feelsautistic: u are my too. But I mean real life friends.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
I don't even understand why was he with him in the first place. If my friend would got a wife i would just never talk to him.

Try to blackpill him
Too late. No point at this stage. What is he going to do get a divorce and pay alimony and child support and lose his house, while she hooks up with a betabux or chad 3 months later.

I’ll just accept our friendship is now just a shell of what it once was and focus more on other non-cucked friendships.

Too late. No point at this stage. What is he going to do get a divorce and pay alimony and child support and lose his house, while she hooks up with a betabux or chad 3 months later.

I’ll just accept our friendship is now just a shell of what it once was and focus more on other non-cucked friendships.
He can always be the hERo that his wife deserves.

Marriage is hell for non-Chads. For low-tier normies especially.

Your friend was always bluepilled

jfl at getting married

Your friend is fucked, he probably looks like this or similar to this.

So the other day I texted this friend if he wants to do something 4th July week since we will have a 4 day weekend. He texts back something that made my testosterone drop like 900 points. He says something about his wife pushing for a family weekend or some shit.

Holy fuck! Who is the man?! Certainly not him. How the fuck can a man have zero back bone and be so fearful of his wife! REEEEEEE!!!!!!

I didn’t even want to spend the whole weekend with the nigga, just like one day. I already figured he would spend time with family, as he should. But fuck, being too scared to tell you wife you will be hanging with your boys for one day of a 4 day weekend lol.

Dude was once my best friend. Really losing respect for him. Too bad he’ll never reach in his wife’s purse and retrieve his balls.

:woke::woke: