Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friend won’t talk to me anymore

S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
My friend stopped communicating this summer. I’m devastated. He was the only person that made me feel hapy

Sad shit, man.

I'm not surprised TBH. People are very fickle and complicated.

JFL @ having a "friend". You had it coming.

tumblr_pbudzdFB2D1x0bvwko1_540.gif

Fucking sucks

well friends? sry to tell u but they were fake friends then :feelstrash:

fuck him then

There can no true despair without hope

Friendship with normies is transient, unless it’s granny next door with baked cookies.

No such thing as ''friends'' in my experience

Same, my cousin ignores my messages now, he was the only person other than myself that I could talk too. He sometimes ends up messaging me by mistake when talking to his friends though.

shit is getting worse as we head into 2019

good luck with having even friends without photographic proof that your dick gets wet regularly, let alone women

All relationships are transactional. You merely outlived your usefulness to him. He probably found someone else who is able to prop his ego and make him feel better about his status in the world.

i lost contact with my friends like 3 years ago

I had friends like that who I thought were somewhat good buddies, but they just gradually drifted away from me over time.

One I think was an incel which is similar to a Wizard like me and the other I would classify as the lowest of low tier Chads ie Chad only because I believe he was finally able to secure a girlfriend at some point but the guy was never as far as I remember him ever "drowning in pussy".

Amazingly however my two Chad buddies from childhood (ones a turbo Chad and the other a Chadlite) and teenage years are still loyal and like literal brothers to me to this day.

Anyway just thinking outloud OP didn't mean it as a brag fag or nothing but yeah as hollow as it might sound you'll at least always have us brother and I mean that.

Well or at least so long as admin can continue paying the bill that is.

good luck with having even friends without photographic proof that your dick gets wet regularly, let alone women

Imagine trying to find friends as a 25 year old man. I do not share the same history nor memory with other people. All social circles are set now. I would be nothing but a nuisance to them.

hate guys like that, sounds like another james ellis ER scenario

Imagine trying to find friends as a 25 year old man. I do not share the same history nor memory with other people. All social circles are set now. I would be nothing but a nuisance to them.
you need the same experiences or lots of proximity somehow, just sharing a hobby or an event doesn't cut it
basically only a job or a school seems to work