Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder about whats the future of most average men and average women

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Future of average men:

Future of average women:

either finding betabuxxer or chad, or both in one. either cheating on him or not. having 40k likes on fb for having vagina. getting fat while having fit bf

even without boyfriend they can earn shitton of money online on ig or patreons or streams

example:

mind you:
shes ugly
cant use makeup
dresses bad

all it takes is show boobs and legs:

see, normal ugly girl with her legs showing and some boobs.shes not beautiful. she has shitton of makeup and even with that looks ugly. shaved women legs alone work for men in a way that they act dumbb and leave likes and comments

this photo would have similar effects without head

Its fucking Clown World.

I agree with your point bro, but you are delusional if you think that's not a Stacy.

I agree with your point bro, but you are delusional if you think that's not a Stacy.

its a stacy but shes ugly. maybe chads find that attractive. looks liek shit to me though also just how manipulative that thing can be?

Patience has its limits.

its a stacy but shes ugly. maybe chads find that attractive. looks liek shit to me though also just how manipulative that thing can be?
She has good facial symmetry, narrow face, small chin, compact midface, big eyes, arched eyebrows. Her main flaw is the tip of her nose. She is not ugly, you could have used one of many landwhales and uggos who live like princesses instead of her.

Sharing attractive men will become more normal. More incels will be created.

I guess roughly 45 - 60% of men will be incel

Reminder that holes win at life just by existing, the average man might as well just rope at this point. The world is absolutely rigged.

Life never really began for woman, she never tried stepping out of the tutorial island.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back