Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: If you're noticeably balding, to basically everyone, you look like an old pedophile

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To society: A balding (even a little) guy looking at women, being around women or wanting to be around women is basically the same as a pedo wanting to go to a kid's playground.

Cope all you want. You look sick, diseased and like a criminal if you're balding. Even if you're young. If you're in school and balding, you look like a 40 year old pretending to be young.

"oh but i'm ugly anyway so it doesn't matter"

The fuck it does matter. Everyone is going to treat you how you look, like a disgusting pile of aged dog shit.

I can relate man :/

I fucking hate this goddamn shallow society

Brutal man. I've heard plenty of foids calling balding middle aged and even men in their 20's a pedophile.

NW Reaper ruins the lives of many men.

I'm NW2, but I had crazy thick hair. I have to have stupid bangs to hide my hairline but nobody thinks I'm balding.

I'm considering biting the bullet and risk breaking my dick to stop the balding.

True. In high school one of my teachers was bald and the students were making fun of him and saying that "he looks like a paedophile". And now I am balding, too. JFL. I still haven't been called a paedophile in my face yet.

Normalscum will vilify you just for something that is supposed to naturally happen

The dude in my pic would like to speak to your manager

I think I should jump on fina

brutal truth. u can see this in other creatures too. hairless birds, bears, tigers all look like horror movie abomination