Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: It's over

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Nothing you ever do will ever be good enough and you're doomed to choose between LDAR or suicide. Looksmaxing is a pipe dream for most of us as well. Only a select few incels have ever looksmaxed successfully and that's because their only flaws (weak jaw/chin) were easy to fix with surgery . Chances are your facial configuration is and always will be unattractive to women. There is something about your face that is inherently repulsive/weird looking and everyone knows it, even if they can't put a finger on it. Forget about women. It will set you free.

im 5'4 so its pretty much over unless I get super lucky. Even so in 2018 even Chads will be getting cucked so its ogre for everyone.

Enigmatic93 said:
Nothing you ever do will ever be good enough and you're doomed to choose between LDAR or suicide. Looksmaxing is a pipe dream for most of us as well. Only a select few incels have ever looksmaxed successfully and that's because their only flaws were easy to fix with surgery (weak jaw/chin). Chances are your facial configuration is and always will be unattractive to women. There is something about your face that is inherently repulsive/weird looking and everyone knows it, even if they can't put a finger on it. Forget about women. It will set you free.

TFW I can looksmax easily(rhino+chin/jaw surgery) but don't have the money for it  :S

NegroKing said:
TFW I can looksmax easily(rhino+chin/jaw surgery) but don't have the money for it  :S

I wouldn't have very strong expectations for rhino. If you have thick skin like me they'll turn you away.

Its only the rope or LDAR

I'd rather at least try to looksmax than LDAR.

Framecel222 said:
I'd rather at least try to looksmax than LDAR.

yea theres still hope for some incels looksmax wise but going from 2-4/10 wont help much.

theultimate341 said:
yea theres still hope for some incels looksmax wise but going from 2-4/10 wont help much.

Well a 4 will still get treated better than a 2, even if neither of them get laid.

My plan is to go from 3/10 to 5/10 and then run Tinder morph game.

Us incels most of the time don't know our place. We will try everything and will never learn it's over.

dark souls 3 fucking sucks

how one forgets women?

We should cope and live happy hikikomori incel lives tbh, not much point in drowning in reality 24 7

Bri8564 said:
We should cope and live happy hikikomori incel lives tbh, not much point in drowning in reality 24 7

Japan is the most blackpilled country. They realize it's over.

Enigmatic93 said:
Bri8564 said:
Japan is the most blackpilled country. They realize it's over.
That's why they have so much shit to escape reality, we should follow suit

Plan: Gymcel in America, hopefully Chad in Japan.

I'm not killing myself until trying everything.

KyloRen said:
Plan: Gymcel in America, hopefully Chad in Japan.

I'm not killing myself until trying everything.

If only most whitecels tried this, and not complain about bbc every 5 minutes.

This. There is no escape. Things will just get worse. After a certain age, being a virgn DEFINES you as a man. Your skills, your idosyncracies don't mean shit. Bieng  a virgin deems all these irrelevant.