Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friendly reminder: just become NW0, change your facial features and bleach your skin bro :)

Look at that eye area morph tho jfl

lol

women hate blackops2cel

honestly he mogs me

Mogs me cuz tall

I knew it was this pic before it even loaded. Those fags gave him a hairline he already lost, and think using an instagram filter on a pic would make him prettier irl ffs. Retards.

Last edited:
Justgetbetterbonesbro1

They (or the filters) gave him wider shoulders, a wider neck, a wider jaw, slightly wider mid face area, lowered his hairline and made his hair thicker and reshaped his eyes from prey to hunter. Also gave him a complimentary 4000 USD Colgate TV commercial smile.

Just get new bones and new hair bro.

Check the gif I made - I overlaid the OG image with the beauty IG filter end result.

St. blackops2cel literally beefs up (with new bones, neck mass and jaw mass) and widens in all the right places before your very eyes. He also subtlely elongates in the face due to a more prominent forehead via blatant filter manipulation. It's flatter in the original. Also note how the new contours mogg the original contours significantly.

Last edited:
mogs me because WHITE AND TALL!!!!

Whatever photoshop is applied to Saint Blackopscel - he just remains ugly. A true saint. I look like him ngl