Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder: police are scum

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
They're using the quarantine as an excuse to do stupid things, like adding black dye to an entire lake, and stopping people from buying Easter eggs.

Little Eichmanns who always fuck up one way or another, and the taxpayers end up paying for their mistakes.

Whenever they actually do their jobs, they pat themselves on the back and call themselves "heroes" for doing something that they were paid to do. They're not bigger heroes than a wagie at McDonald's who managed to assemble my order correctly.

The only people who like cops are bored, stuck up white femoids who get triggered and call the cops when their neighbour's lawn is half an inch higher than is allowed by local ordinance.

Last edited:
(Sorry policecels)

Cops can't be bas-

(Just wanted an excuse to post this)

The reason I don't like them is because like everyone else including the guys on here would betray me in a second if it got them something.

I've always been afraid of policecels ngl.

They're a fucking nuisance. Whenever I called them to do something I was told I was over dramatising... Whenever someone else called them on ME... Oh my days... I'm the bad guy... Guilty until proven innocent.

This is what a real hERo looks like.

I don't hate cops tbh because they were pretty nice to me when i ran over a jogger, but i hate the people they work for - the politicians. fuck politicians, especially the foid ones

When cops look on a printed schedule to see if they have hours next week, then they can complain.

what happened to the jogger
a few scratches and bruises. he ran out from behind some cars and i hit him, he rolled over the hood and cracked my windshield. the cops said they won't charge him for j-walking because he learnt his lesson. the cop pat me on the arm and gave me his card which made me happy because i hadn't had human contact like that in a very long time. he felt like a friend but he wasn't

police academy attracts all kinds of jackasses who are useless otherwise and need a badge and a gun to feel like they have power. Ofc not all, but I constantly see obviously wanna be badasses patrolling the streets, escalating shit for no reason just to get a kick out of it I guess.

They're using the quarantine as an excuse to do stupid things, like adding black dye to an entire lake, and stopping people from buying Easter eggs.

Little Eichmanns who always fuck up one way or another, and the taxpayers end up paying for their mistakes.

Whenever they actually do their jobs, they pat themselves on the back and call themselves "heroes" for doing something that they were paid to do. They're not bigger heroes than a wagie at McDonald's who managed to assemble my order correctly.

The only people who like cops are bored, stuck up white femoids who get triggered and call the cops when their neighbour's lawn is half an inch higher than is allowed by local ordinance.
Fuck the police

fuck the feds and fuck CID

most of the police that i have interacted with have been just fine with me.Considering i am a SUPAHMAN that's kind of surprising.

a few scratches and bruises. he ran out from behind some cars and i hit him, he rolled over the hood and cracked my windshield. the cops said they won't charge him for j-walking because he learnt his lesson. the cop pat me on the arm and gave me his card which made me happy because i hadn't had human contact like that in a very long time. he felt like a friend but he wasn't

Was this in burgerland? There's no way Eurocops would be this nice to a motorist. Jaywalking isn't even an offence in the UK.
jfl a rich kid talking about cops

the rich end up having to pay more in taxes, why can't they talk about cops?
fuck the feds and fuck CID
what's CID

Was this in burgerland? There's no way Eurocops would be this nice to a motorist. Jaywalking isn't even an offence in the UK.

the rich end up having to pay more in taxes, why can't they talk about cops?

what's CID
chadstralia

Imagine working for and protecting the government. Fucking low iq feeble minded simpleton normie cunts.

There are some high-tier officers out there that we should be glad to have with us, but as with all groups there are also 12 IQ retards that can ruin your day with their presence alone.

The only police force I approve of
20191206 221631

Cops are low IQ wannabe bullies, I have had several negative interactions with them in my life and they are so proud and easily offended.

It is hilarious to walk the line between what is acceptable to say to them without actually breaking the law because you can tell they want you to overstep so badly so that they can use their power against you legally, but if you are clever about it you can wind them up so pettily and they are more often than not too slow witted to defend their fragile pride verbally.

You can always tell they want things to get physical which is where they can actually exert their power, but you become the idiot if you allow that to happen.

If they don't want people buying Easter eggs why are the shops selling them ffs?

Cops are usually made up of people who want to control other people's lives. There are very few people who do the job for the good of community. In japan, the crime rate is so low that the police often try to frame the most petty shit on people as a crime because that's how fucking miserable the police are.

The lake is toxic. The dye is to dissuade anybody from swimming in it.

They ruined the scenery. They have signs around the lake.

If someone is still stupid enough to jump into the lake, we should just let them be.

I've always been afraid of policecels ngl.
Policecels in denial are indeed very dangerous. Because they are sexually frustrated and can hurt you. Most people working in the police are boomer pigs tbh

Over for Eastereggcels

There are no good cops heres why;

what the police of your country have been doing? The police of my country is in the middle of a war

Most police in my city are blonde white foids with a victim complex or sandmen who don't speak Swedish.

I prefer the latter as they don't harass normal people unlike the former who would arrest any man who disobeys their dumb orders which they like to give and the law demands all people to follow because they are cops.

I don’t interact with cops

I agree with u, where i live are so corrupt

My dad did the same thing. Except it was a roastie on a bike. My dad got in no trouble but I think she got a ticket for riding on the wrong side of the street in wrong direction. :dab:
I don’t hate cops per se but I’m not a boot licker and don’t like when they do revenue generation activities or when they pretend to be morally superior which they aren’t.

I don’t hate cops per se but I’m not a boot licker and don’t like when they do revenue generation activities or when they pretend to be morally superior which they aren’t.

When do they pretend to be morally superior?

All the time.
I agree with u, where i live are so corrupt

Not only are they corrupt, they're the most arrogant cunts on the planet. They make Wall Street bankers look humble.
If they don't want people buying Easter eggs why are the shops selling them ffs?

UK shops are allowed to sell Easter eggs.

It's just that a few cops somehow decided that they had the right to decide which items were essential and which ones weren't.

They got shut down by a former judge.

Last edited:
Watch this video and see how the police in Colombia TOTALLY destroys a house:

There was no reason for this, if they were to arrest someone than they should just arrest the person and take him in.

Watch this video and see how the police in Colombia TOTALLY destroys a house:

There was no reason for this, if they were to arrest someone than they should just arrest the person and take him in.

Gestapo tactics

G I G A B A S E D

I wold like to be a copcel though.Imagine being able to beat up whoever wronged you without repercussions (even foids) and charging people for even insulting you.Or beating up cucks or feminist during their stupid protests.If there wasn't hazing I would definitely at least try to become a cop.Having some form of authority is the only way an incel can get respect in modern society

As a cop you are literally superior to anyone in your country, the State protects you and forgive your wrongdoings.Plus uniform are so badass, especially the ones that riot police uses

Last edited: