Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder that society / women / government are looking for reasons to put you in jail and label you a rapist

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I know it sounds insane to want to label a bunch of virgins as rapists and put them in jail, but the government, the right, and the left are looking for men to target so they can seem like good guys by putting incels in prison.

Stay off social media, don't put your pics or name on the internet, etc. etc.

This is how it is now and it will only get worse in the future. Deal with it.

It's already a mainstream opinion that we should all be put in a jail cell and heavily investigated, even though there was only one killer who officially identified as incel (normies want to act like there was a dozen of us though)

It's already a mainstream opinion that we should all be put in a jail cell and heavily investigated, even though there was only one killer who officially identified as incel (normies want to act like there was a dozen of us though)

Guys who have relationships with women are infinitely more likely to involved with domestic abuse issues, child support, alimony, running from the law, etc.

male virgins as criminals.. it's just so insane

If the inceldom problem goes out of hand then the only acceptable solution for today's socially feminist and leftist and economically ultra-capitalist society may be to put a sizeable portion of men into for-profit prisons where they will serve as cheap labor.

If the inceldom problem goes out of hand then the only acceptable solution for today's socially feminist and leftist and economically ultra-capitalist society may be to put a sizeable portion of men into for-profit prisons where they will serve as cheap labor.

That is probably increasingly happening. Men can't cope with inceldom and poverty/shit future so they rape and do criminality. They then get sent to prison as free labor.

Makes me remember of that guy in the UK who touched some foid's arm and now it's on the sexual offender registry.

Last edited:
Informative post

Yep. The moment they see an ugly subhuman like me, foids will accuse me of rape and lock me up. They hate when they see an ugly subhuman like me roaming on the streets and not wageslaving

I know it sounds insane to want to label a bunch of virgins as rapists and put them in jail, but the government, the right, and the left are looking for men to target so they can seem like good guys by putting incels in prison.

Stay off social media, don't put your pics or name on the internet, etc. etc.

This is how it is now and it will only get worse in the future. Deal with it.
as a truecel i have no social media other than .co
Guys who have relationships with women are infinitely more likely to involved with domestic abuse issues, child support, alimony, running from the law, etc.

male virgins as criminals.. it's just so insane
The irony is, the over whelming majority of rapists are good looking, NT, outgoing frat boy types.

Incels are world's less likely to do anything.

They are really fucking low IQ if they think we won't just use the badgecucks as a suicide method (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006) if they ever try to arrest us, imprison us, or bully us in any physical way... This hideous face life is already unbearable as it is, a truecel who hates life isn't going to get captured alive. Imagine how much of a virtue signaling white knight badgecuck you would have to be to arrest and imprison an incel based on his wrongthink. If the government says it's time to be a soycuck or die, I know what CHOice I'm making...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back