Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder there is no such thing as a "mentalcel".

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Let's unpack this for a second :soy: :soy: :soy:

Self described mentalcels supposedly KNOW they are good looking (which inspires confidence) yet claim they can't any girl because of their "mental" condition? Is this not an oxymoron within itself? If you KNEW you're good looking you would only become even more confident, because you'd be validated endlessly and be getting SEX and your dick sucked.

So, beware any self destined "mentalcel". It is just a face of extreme narcissicm and vanity, and ego. Being unable to just admit you are UGLY and making up some retarded horse shit to save face and feel special at the same time.

Looks are EVERYTHING. There is NO such thing as a "mentalcel". If you don't get girls it's because you are ugly, your genes are garbage and that's it. Nothing else. I suggest you simply stop being so arrogant and a vanity slave and just admit you are ugly.

Things that would never happen in ten billion years:
"Damn, I'm such a mentalcel. Got rejected yet AGAIN because I'm just too weird!"

Francisco Lachowski 2011

imagine if you are both ugly and mentally unstable. That would suck, right? :feels:

imagine if you are both ugly and mentally unstable. That would suck, right? :feels:
They usually go hand in hand, but the reason you are unloved by women is purely because of the former.

I'm a mentalcel and ugly. And balding.

I'm agree but I just want to clarify one thing:

What do your cut off for uglyness/unattractiveness?
Sub7?
Sub6?
Sub5?
Do you consider 5/10s ugly?

They usually go hand in hand, but the reason you are unloved by women is purely because of the former.
True, but how can you cope if you hear voices in your head? It is just icing on the cake. A cake made of dog shit

I'm agree but I just want to clarify one thing:

What do your cut off for uglyness/unattractiveness?
Sub7?
Sub6?
Sub5?
Do you consider 5/10s ugly?
To women anything average is ugly. It's just how they work. It is not rational and sounds stupid, but that's just how women operate.

Your best example to counter is a literal drooling retard who doesn't even know what a vagina is? Completely irrelevant, he is too busy with copes to even consider what a hole is.

Claiming they're a mentalcel doesn't imply that the person thinks they're good looking... how did you get that in your head?

I'm lowIQ, ADHDcel and autistic, so I'm easily a mentalcel, but it doesn't mean I'm not also an ugly dicklet.

Claiming they're a mentalcel doesn't imply that the person thinks they're good looking... how did you get that in your head?

I'm lowIQ, ADHDcel and autistic, so I'm easily a mentalcel, but it doesn't mean I'm not also an ugly dicklet.
He's not talking about you. He's talking about the people that say shit like "I'm 7/10 tall and white but still incel cuz muh mentalceldom bro!"

He's not talking about you. He's talking about the people that say shit like "I'm 7/10 tall and white but still incel cuz muh mentalceldom bro!"

Those dudes aren't 7/10, they're 5/10 at best

Your best example to counter is a literal drooling retard who doesn't even know what a vagina is? Completely irrelevant, he is too busy with copes to even consider what a hole is.
tbh its just a shit post but I agree with what you said, if you're above 6.5 and you call yourself a mentalcel you don't deserve to be here

tbh its just a shit post but I agree with what you said, if you're above 6.5 and you call yourself a mentalcel you don't deserve to be here

Do you think those users exist?

If you are above a 6.5 PSL you would not be a virgin

I think he said above 6.5/10. So a 7/10, not 7/8.

But he claims that those kind of users exist on this forum.

I think he said above 6.5/10. So a 7/10, not 7/8.

But he claims that those kind of users exist on this forum.
I would like to think they no longer exist, when they used to have the rating thread back in 2017 and early 2018 there were selfies from "metalcels" claiming to be 6'3, white and defo above average and even some chadlites. Big reason on why they removed that and made looksmax.org and yes, its out of 10, not psl rating.

I am so glad I'm just ugly.

I don't have the mentality to be a mentalcel.

Too much maff and other racist stuf

Tl;Dr it's over @Personalityinkwell

vast majority of self proclaimed mentalcels are just self-aware ugly guys.