Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Friendly reminder, we will pay with our taxes for health of foids who did this in their youth:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

When she will be in her 40s-50s with that pace and that type of stuff she puts in her ass, she will not be able to hold her shit and will probably have some anal condition that she will get treatment paid for by men from their taxes. The same goes for whores who have a lot of sex and can't hold their pee or shit anymore. We literally pay for Chad's leftovers even if we don't get anything from them.

You have to beta bux even if you aren't getting any. :feelsrope:

Gross.

The absolute state of foids.

I'm more impressed by the fact that she didn't get a leg cramp from that shit
Whore's should not get free healthcare ıf they are not pregnant,even ıf they do their healthcare should be paid by taxes of the onlyfans whores
Jesus!!!... :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :worryfeels::worryfeels:

I don't pay taxes, at least not untill they put me in a working camp.

And isn't this proof on how much of a drain financially femoids are?
Reminder:
Cumulative net fiscal impact per capita

Femmorhoids trully are to men what niggers are to whites and east asians:
WHITES make NONWHITES take

When she will be in her 40s-50s with that pace and that type of stuff she puts in her ass, she will not be able to hold her shit and will probably have some anal condition that she will get treatment paid for by men from their taxes. The same goes for whores who have a lot of sex and can't hold their pee or shit anymore. We literally pay for Chad's leftovers even if we don't get anything from them.

no wonder no dicks are big for these fucking toilet holes they are basically putting all their arms and shit in their asshole.

Even better:

t-that's pretty hot I guess :feelswhat:

I dont pay taxes at all lol