Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friends are a NEED

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've seen alot of brocels exclaim that friends aren't everything, but I'm starting to suspect this as a cope.

We crave to be apart of a tribe, because the ones who didn't join a tribe weren't able to reproduce thus died alone. This is where the feeling of loneliness and shame comes from. Lets say that there are no true friends and everyone is a backstabber, we still need them due to mental health. Just by having friends, we would distract ourselves from the negative feelings. When alone, you have nothing to distract yourself, you might have a cope but it'll fade away right after, the most suicidal I've been was when I had a bad day and noone was beside me to help, only me in the middle of the night, constantly thinking and wanting to die. This is total speculation, but I think alot of us don't think friends are good because as an incel, we don't have any good friends. We take our experiences with backstabbing friends and apply them to normies, which is untrue. By being in a group of friends, you will have people to help you, support emotionally and physically, a great cope, connection and even employment opportunities. I believe that most friendships are stable and not like how alot of us imagine them.

Human relationships are a need, friends, family and lovers.

Very high Iq. In fact it's objectively better to have a lot of friends and be a GFless virgin than be a loner who slays chicks. That's a little illustration of how important it is in nature to have a tribe as you say.

It may be for most people, but some of us can adapt to a solitary life, this is my case, I have friends, but I only choose to go out with them very few times, I enjoy doing things in private.
A feline mentality I would say.

it's objectively better to have a lot of friends and be a GFless virgin than be a loner who slays chicks.
inb4 copers say the opposite
I'd rather have a best bro for life than a limit supply of sexual pleasure

Of coz its a cope. Would you have friends or no friends. The answer is obvious

Tfu on my former debil "best friend". Biggest bully I ever had

Spitonfag

inb4 copers say the opposite
I'd rather have a best bro for life than a limit supply of sexual pleasure
No doubt. You'll be seen as a pretty boy pussywhipped weirdo if you fall into the latter category I mentioned. An incel with a vibrant friend group however will be, by design, more unacceptable to society at large.

Except friends are not tribesmen. Friendships are voluntary associations that fizzle out as easily as they form.

You ultimately are alone in this hellscape and must reconcile yourself to that fact.

I’m very lucky to have friends, one of which is blackpilled. Idk what I’d do without them tbh

It’s important to have real friends

Very high Iq. In fact it's objectively better to have a lot of friends and be a GFless virgin than be a loner who slays chicks. That's a little illustration of how important it is in nature to have a tribe as you say.
Almost all friends fade away over time. People work, move on with their lives, settle down and start families, etc. You provided a scenario of a guy who slays chicks but romantic relationships are the closest and most intimate in one's life. That and starting your own family is the only way to escape lifelong loneliness. Friends will move away, family will die, etc etc. I had a friend who was so close he was literally considered by my family to actually be my brother but he moved away.

Furthermore, most male friends are not loyal to you and do not care for you they'll throw you under the bus for girls.

Almost all friends fade away over time. People work, move on with their lives, settle down and start families, etc. You provided a scenario of a guy who slays chicks but romantic relationships are the closest and most intimate in one's life. That and starting your own family is the only way to escape lifelong loneliness. Friends will move away, family will die, etc etc. I had a friend who was so close he was literally considered by my family to actually be my brother but he moved away.

Furthermore, most male friends are not loyal to you and do not care for you they'll throw you under the bus for girls.
Idk I know a bunch of baby boomers who have been friends in coconut since their school days even though half of em are divorced.

Is good to have some good ones

All my friends are imaginary and in my head.

It's cope as hell
My life would be x1000 times better if I had friends

My friends are a NEET

I don't give a shit about friends tbh i prefer to be alone

Idk I know a bunch of baby boomers who have been friends in coconut since their school days even though half of em are divorced.
My parents have a robust friend circle and they barely hang out with them. So idk. It depends on what you mean by "friends" I can imagine people that are divorced can hang out more often.

so you wouldn’t want a gf?
Of course i would like to have a gf. It's about friends tbh, i never gave a shit or like them i just used them to not get brutally bullied on high school

Friends are a NEED, but I would rather stay alone and play my games..

My parents have a robust friend circle and they barely hang out with them. So idk. It depends on what you mean by "friends" I can imagine people that are divorced can hang out more often.
Friends are people who will safeguard you from bullying because bullying victims are always alone pretty much. That's my definition of friend.

I have a dog.

For humans maybe.

The forest is all I need

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

Human relationships are a need, friends, family and lovers.
Yes are a need until you realize it's better to be alone for your sanity.
Yes yes are a need all youngcels say that until old age comes and you realize you are better alone than being with "friends" for your sanity.

Last edited:
Except friends are not tribesmen. Friendships are voluntary associations that fizzle out as easily as they form.

You ultimately are alone in this hellscape and must reconcile yourself to that fact.

They don’t need nor want your presence anywhere near them, unless you offer something they can use.

Almost all friends fade away over time. People work, move on with their lives, settle down and start families, etc. You provided a scenario of a guy who slays chicks but romantic relationships are the closest and most intimate in one's life. That and starting your own family is the only way to escape lifelong loneliness. Friends will move away, family will die, etc etc.

Most "men" are nothing more than sniveling, simp scum who'd turn on you for the CHANCE of a WHIFF of pussy

Last edited: