Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting friends can be a good cope but one thing that pisses me off is...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
The social dynamics of it, specially among groups of friends. When it's two of them it's fine but as the group grows we start to see that dumb, primitive lord of the flies things going on (but more lightly adapted to the civilized world).

We have the group leader which is usually the most attractive and NT guy and all the other guys trying to suck his balls to get themselves up in the social ladder of the group. And I don't even need to say what happens when a foid comes in. It genuinely looks like a fucking chimp troop disguised.

What does it has to with inceldom? It's simple, if you're ugly, or non-NT you'll probably end up being the lowest value male within the group and your 'friends' will likely mock and tease you all the time, you will pretty much end up being the involuntary comic relief. This will happen specially if the other low tier males feel like getting closer to the group leader, kinda in a unconcious way of trying to elevate their status.

Things may be okay when there's only the two of you, but once you guys go to the group environment your friend will start to act passive-agressive, trying to compete with/mog you somehow. You'll hardly find any real groups of friends, where all members actually respect each other equally.

Last edited:
The social dynamics of it, specially among groups of friends. When it's two of them it's fine but as the group grows we start to see that dumb, primitive lord of the flies things going on (but more lightly adapted to the civilized world).

We have the group leader which is usually the most attractive and NT guy and all the other guys trying to suck his balls to get themselves up in the social ladder of the group. And I don't even need to say what happens when a foid comes in. It genuinely looks like a fucking chimp troop disguised.

What does it has to with inceldom? It's simple, if you're ugly, or non-NT you'll probably end up being the lowest value male within the group and your 'friends' will likely mock and tease you all the time, you will pretty much end up being the involuntarily comic relief. This will happen specially if the other low tier males feel like getting closer to the group leader, kinda in a unconcious way of trying to elevate their status.

Things may be okay when there's only the two of you, but once you guys go to the group environment your friend will start to act passive-agressive, trying to compete with/mog you somehow. You'll hardly find any real groups of friends, where all members actually respect each other equally.
This is not only in humans but also in other animals.

When you put a group of males together and expect them to co-exist, the stronger, smarter, or crafter one ends up leading and the others fall in line. Thats just how creatures work. Be lucky you humans aren't more savage or primal.

Until they see their leader as unfit or weaker you wont have a chance to take that spot.

This life is brutal. Mog or be mogged. Everyone trying to mog others. There's no escape. This is getting so brutal, that we some can killmog others and nobody will care because there are too many people already.

Tbh I'm low inhib enough to be a leader. When we were doing competitions at classes I would always be captain, and I could lead other to the win. I'm a very good speaker as well. I think it's one of the very few things I inherited from my dad. He was good-looking adult and he had a mogger commanding position in the army. It's just that I'm uglier, so I can only terroristsquadmaxx

> friends
mogs

What does it has to with inceldom? It's simple, if you're ugly, or non-NT you'll probably end up being the lowest value male within the group and your 'friends' will likely mock and tease you all the time, you will pretty much end up being the involuntary comic relief. This will happen specially if the other low tier males feel like getting closer to the group leader, kinda in a unconcious way of trying to elevate their status.

tbh

This is not only in humans but also in other animals.

When you put a group of males together and expect them to co-exist, the stronger, smarter, or crafter one ends up leading and the others fall in line. Thats just how creatures work. Be lucky you humans aren't more savage or primal.

Until they see their leader as unfit or weaker you wont have a chance to take that spot.
Yeah it sucks, we're still fucking animals afterwards.

It's not even like they're doing it on purpose or something, it's more like an instinctive thing. After hanging with these guys for a while even I noticed I was doing some things unconsciously as well to get up in the ladder

This life is brutal. Mog or be mogged. Everyone trying to mog others. There's no escape. This is getting so brutal, that we some can killmog others and nobody will care because there are too many people already.

Tbh I'm low inhib enough to be a leader. When we were doing competitions at classes I would always be captain, and I could lead other to the win. I'm a very good speaker as well. I think it's one of the very few things I inherited from my dad. He was good-looking adult and he had a mogger commanding position in the army. It's just that I'm uglier, so I can only terroristsquadmaxx
mogs me

I'm too of an introvert and into my own things to even be a beta within a group.

> friends
mogs
not really a big deal, sometimes I feel like stop hanging with these guys, I really despite all that bs that happens within friends. They're still the best group I've been in but I guess we can't run away from these things.

Ehhh I have friends but they're not what I consider a cope. I could discard all of them any minute like I have discarded most of my friends already. Sometimes, however, I don't mind being extroverted and thus having some friends comes in handy. But it's not something that is vital enough for me to consider it a cope.

So much of this. I have relatable stories to this but have no energy to type them rn I'm LDARing rn

Thus is life and the game of eternal struggle, ego and power. Either win or not win your call OP

or

Win to ensure everyone else can win in what they want, though even this statement has its own flaws which then direct back to the first point I made

this shit also applies to work,or any group of people thats larger than 3
lord of the flies exactly

Your friends seem to be huge faggots tbh.

When I am with my friends the girls shut the fuck up.