Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friend's wife was on tinder

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My friend who is now married was talking to his wife the other day while I was voice chatting with him. I didn't know what they were talking about until I eventually asked and JFL

His wife was on tinder, said she there "looking for friends" "to chill with" "because she's bored". She was scrolling through it right there while I was talking to him apparently, JFL

At first I didn't believe it and thought he was joking. But I asked again and he sensed the disbelief in my voice and seemed to kind of realize how bad it sounded

She claims she's only there "for friends" but JFL you're married and your wife is on tinder looking to "chill with friends" that is just what awaits you if you get married now

He eventually did the same thing and put himself on tinder as a "joke" with her and JFL I just hear her getting endlessly super liked left and right while dead radio silence on his part . I just hear her in the background going "this guy superliked me oh this guy superliked me" I heard this whole ordeal over the mic and it was just like listening to despair or screams of agony and pain from the deepest depths of hell. I've never been in such despair in my whole life I was literally sweating and getting nervous listening to this. It must be what PTSD is like
I just started remembering all these movies and games about it jfl

I've seen his wife and she is ugly aswell, no tits or ass and very low tier becky

Side blackpill: the foid is always asking for my picture which I never send obviously and she flat out said "I hate talking to someone without knowing what they look like", jfl they just admit the blackpill sometimes

Last edited:
Its just part of being a bf/husband nowadays. JFL @ sub 8 males who get married or try to have serious LTRs with foids.

Damn, your friend is a cuckold.

I've found a lot of married whores at my university(professors) on tinder. Women only get married for the betabux

Brutal. If shes on Tinder shes actively looking

NOTHING stops her from just dumping him once Chad comes along

brutal. i wonder if he knows she's fucking chad but suppresses it because he can't face becoming alone again.

brutal. i wonder if he knows she's fucking chad but suppresses it because he can't face becoming alone again.
Brutal. If shes on Tinder shes actively looking

NOTHING stops her from just dumping him once Chad comes along
I don't know why he's doing this

She's a trash "bisexual" druggie foid he does drugs too but come on that is NEVER a good sign

that's pretty funny ngl, makes me laugh like below

Last edited:
Thats what foids always say lol. I’ve heard from many a normie that foids “””look for friends””” on tinder and yubo jfl. Normies seem complacent too, probably why foids get away with it.

I don't know why he's doing this

She's a trash "bisexual" druggie foid he does drugs too but come on that is NEVER a good sign
he's fucked ngl. she'd gonna keep fucking around and spending his money. her being a druggie shows poor impulse control, she couldn't stop doing what she's doing even if she wanted to.

tbh I screenshotted this thread because it is such a common foid activity that gets put under the rader but this legit happens a lot. Absolute suifuel for normies

Your friend is a cuck

Price you have to pay to be in a relationship these days. Most men are simply willing to put up with anything to have some access to a foid. It's kinda like the chad rule with foids. There's not enough for every foid to have her own, so they have to share because he ain't gonna commit. Simps have accepted the same thing. They don't have self worth because they know they'll be posting here shortly after.

Price you have to pay to be in a relationship these days. Most men are simply willing to put up with anything to have some access to a foid. It's kinda like the chad rule with foids. There's not enough for every foid to have her own, so they have to share because he ain't gonna commit. Simps have accepted the same thing. They don't have self worth because they know they'll be posting here shortly after.
The worst part is he's a 6 ft 6/10 white guy with a good job

Even guys like that are being put through this holy shit... It's way worse than I thought
he's fucked ngl. she'd gonna keep fucking around and spending his money. her being a druggie shows poor impulse control, she couldn't stop doing what she's doing even if she wanted to.
Apparently she sleeps in till way after 3 pm every day. Everything just says terrible impulse control.

This is just too brutal, I was going to visit them but I don't want to anymore I think first thing I'd do if I saw her was uppercut her and slap him for being so stupid

Last edited:
I can't
Side blackpill: the foid is always asking for my picture which I never send obviously and she flat out said "I hate talking to someone without knowing what they look like", jfl they just admit the blackpill sometimes
Brutal blackpill.
Basically she has no clue whether your opinion matters or not until she finds out if you're attractive, doesn't even matter what you say