From a technical standpoint, this is the best forum I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m
I was always a fan of forums, and I have always prefered them over reddit, twitter, tumblr, youtube, etc. And these days, twitter checkmarks, twitch thots, and 4-hour-podcasts on youtube make me long for the good old days of wordpress blogs and vbulletin boards. My point is that I've seen quite a few forums for all kinds of niches. Usually, when I'm interested in a niche topic (such as, say, chess, Jazz, meditation, BDSM, etc.) the first thing I do is search for a forum. So I've seen a few.

And this one here is - hands down - the very best when it comes to all the things you can do. How it immediately inserts the headlines of newspaper articles, imgur galleries, all the various media from youtube to mp4 you can insert, strawpoll inclusion, thread polls with a specific amount of votes possible, etc.

In most other forums, you cannot even insert .mp4 files, JFL.

That's all. From a technical standpoint, this is - hands down - the best and most impressive forum I've seen.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★
20d 1h 8m
I hope when you mention BDSM you mean you being the lead otherwise it's very cucked ngl

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
63d 21h 10m
I hope when you mention BDSM you mean you being the lead otherwise it's very cucked ngl
Oh my god who gives a shit there's bigger problems

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
114d 19h 35m
Yeah It amazes me how professionally made the forums are. Whoever was involved in its conception is clearly talented.

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Fast Banana viral marketing
★★★★★
47d 22h 3m
It's quite similar to many other forums using the same XenForo software.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
154d 18h 56m
The rules make it good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.