Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity From a woman's perspective, being a virgin is as much of a red flag as being a rapist, murderer, kidnapper or pedophile

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
if you look at FDS or trufemcels, their whole argument for why their "issues" are valid is that "the only men we can get sex with are dangerous, creepy weirdos". from their point of view every lonely man who desperately wants to experience affection and would happily date any girl that shows interest in him is just as much of a threat as a violent, obsessive stalker. "virgin" is synonymous with "creep" in their minds, and being a virgin is just as much of a red flag to them as everything listed above

if you look at FDS or trufemcels, their whole argument for why their "issues" are valid is that "the only men we can get sex with are dangerous, creepy weirdos". from their point of view every lonely man who desperately wants to experience affection and would happily date any girl that shows interest in him is just as much of a threat as a violent, obsessive stalker. "virgin" is synonymous with "creep" in their minds, and being a virgin is just as much of a red flag to them as everything listed above

True but I'd recommend not looking at FDS or trufemcels. They are just stating what people here already know but in an even more obnoxious manner and they lie about people a lot.

True but I'd recommend not looking at FDS or trufemcels. They are just stating what people here already know but in an even more obnoxious manner and they lie about people a lot.
very true. I never go out of my way to view content that irritates me tbh, but I have a vague idea of what those subs talk about since they get reposted on this site every now and then. I feel a bit of concern for guys here who browse TikToks, feminist subreddits and other migraine inducing shit of their own volition

It's worse tbh. Nazi Chad tinder experiment proves it

Being a virgin is much worse to them

96FAB01A FB85 4F9B BBF1 CC2936210707

Not being polyamorous and having the self-respect to value your chastity decreases SMV.

Yeah being a virgin is a dealbreaker to women. They won’t mind dating one in your high school years (and many won’t even mind at 18 or 19). Once you hit your early 20s many won’t wanna date you solely because you’re a virgin. And older than that and it’s a red flag to them that you’re a virgin

If you would rather date violent chads than me i no longer have to care about any of your issues:feelsokman: all of the stuff that happens to you is your own fault

Soon enough not having a plethora of STDs is a red flag :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Omg he doesn't even have aids, can you believe it? what a loser.... :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back