Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

from incel to chadlite through Looksmaxxing

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
Dont ever give up guys until youve squeezed the most of what your looks has to offer. If you dont follow dota 2 this guy won a few million twice from the biggest tournament in dota 2 in 2018 and 2019, and this is what he looked like then compared to now. Looksmaxxing is a thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

ArRqb_ofFepSfay2dbmwHrm6KKCirhneD-jGLVEZQG4.jpg

1. White
2. Already had decent features to begin with
3. Unironically had shitglasses/pedostache/was smirking like a retardin the left pick

Any surgeries? It looks like he shaved and then grew out his hair.

He’s only now a normie

1. White
3. Unironically had shitglasses/pedostache/was smirking like a retardin the left pick

all part of looksmaxxing
Any surgeries? It looks like he shaved and then grew out his hair.

his acne has been cleaned up quite a bit

All he did was fix his skin

This thread is retarded, because it basically proves what IT says about "getting a haircut" and that softmaxxing bullshit when it wouldn't work for most of this forum

Mogs me even from before and after

He can definitely get occasional tinder layabout if he’s at least 5’10. Anyone who disagrees is coping hard

This thread is retarded, because it basically proves what IT says about "getting a haircut" and that softmaxxing bullshit when it wouldn't work for most of this forum

Her didnt just get a hair cut. He changed his hair, went to the gym, cleared his skin and probably a few other things. I remember watching him in 2018 and feeling sorry for him. He looked like shit.

edit* im skimming through everything and mixing posts lol. Ill cya guys tomorrow im too tired

he doesn’t look like chadlite

Easy on em he only has like 40 posts meanie

Literally that's it.

I'm suspicious of any user who considers this looksmaxxing, because we all know that only surgerymaxxing can save incels. Like you said, this is basically some shit that IT would post and consider "self improvement"...

OP, are you CuckTears?
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Her didnt just get a hair cut. He changed his hair, went to the gym, cleared his skin and probably a few other things. I remember watching him in 2018 and feeling sorry for him. He looked like shit.

yeah that's what I meant by softmaxing. Hard looksmaxing is things like surgery or maybe fillers.

In his before pic, he mogs me hard.

Easy on em he only has like 40 posts meanie

Lol I wasn't trying to shit on him personally, just his point isn't valid :forcedsmile:

1. White
yeah
dude had great bone structure
just bad facial hair and hair cut
lol

Literally that's it.

I'm suspicious of any user who considers this looksmaxxing, because we all know that only surgerymaxxing can save incels. Like you said, this is basically some shit that IT would post and consider "self improvement"...

OP, are you CuckTears?
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

I have a garbage eye area and a recessed jaw. Lookmaxxing wont save me but Im just drunk and felt like giving hope to some incels that might be volcels without knowing (like being fat)

I have a garbage eye area and a recessed jaw. Lookmaxxing wont save me but Im just drunk and felt like giving hope to some incels that might be volcels without knowing (like being fat)

it's good you're trying to give fellow incels some hope, I apologise for calling the thread retarded

If you're a truecel like you say, stop spreading "hope". The normiecels with wealthy backgrounds who can afford surgery are already scheduling their surgeries and postmaxxing on looksmax.org right now... If you're poor and ugly, spread darkness and hopelessness... That's all we have.

I don't think it's just looksmax, he did surgery.

1. White

That's half the white guys on here, spergs.

Bluepillers: 123 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

ITards don't realize both of these brutally mogged us in unchangeable features to begin with.

Just wash your face and look angry bro!