[LifeFuel] From tutorial straight to nightmare difficulty

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 29m
FTM do really have mental illness which sane person would voluntary go from tutorial to nightmare difficulty ? FTM means you will become male framelet, dicklet, manlet - it's over for you. Enjoy your male privileges now

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
25d 8h 24m
I’m transsexual female-to-male
Imagine playing a super competitive game and nerfing yourself on purpose.

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★
64d 49m
Look up how many people detransition. Look it up. Look how many female to male detransition and how many male to female detransition.
The results will (not) shock you.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Captain
★★
3d 20h 52m
I respect her for wanting to play on the higher difficulties

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Look how many female to male detransition and how many male to female detransition.
The results will (not) shock you.

H

hehexd55

Recruit
★★
3d 14h 32m
You can look it up or go on r/detransition there's a sub for it

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
89d 22h 8m
Imagine the fucking mental illness it would take to go from tutorial mode into being a 5'2 ""guy"" WILLINGLY. What a dumb bitch

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 27m
There is a phenomenon right now of young women being convinced by media to become trans men. The elites want sexless drones. Often, in places like this, we talk about women running the world. Things are only like that for now because it's convenient for the elites. One day, though, everyone will basically be an incel, even women.

Just look at how they are desperately trying to limit human contact. There are actually women who've stopped fucking Chad on tinder to social distance. Let that sink in

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★
5d 21h 21m
FTM do really have mental illness which sane person would voluntary go from tutorial to nightmare difficulty ? FTM means you will become male framelet, dicklet, manlet - it's over for you. Enjoy your male privileges now
Agreed.

Are this FTM people really thinking they will get a heterosexual woman as their girlfriend? How idiotic are they?

H

hehexd55

Recruit
★★
3d 14h 32m
Agreed.

Are this FTM people really thinking they will get a heterosexual woman as their girlfriend? How idiotic are they?
Imagine the fucking mental illness it would take to go from tutorial mode into being a 5'2 ""guy"" WILLINGLY. What a dumb bitch
Most of them are gay or bi. The majority get with gay men or other ftm.

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★
5d 21h 21m
Most of them are gay or bi. The majority get with gay men or other ftm.
If they like men why don't they just stay as women?

I swear I just don't understand humans anymore.

H

hehexd55

Recruit
★★
3d 14h 32m

I swear I just don't understand humans anymore.
They don't like being women. It's easier to be a man, less pressure on your appearance and behavior.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
19d 15h 51m
Because of Human Curiosity. They want a different perspective to "prove" something. No doubt in its small pea sized brain it would have connected the programmed MKUltra Propaganda dots into the abuse tying into the narrative of muh toxic masculinity and not Short Men being seen by everyone as goblins. Men in general are seen as potential rapists in this shithole dimension anyway and pea brains like that stupid whore are a blemish on the human race for refusing to see our struggles and not think its unfair.

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
13d 18h 36m
Enjoy your male privileges now
There is a phenomenon right now of young women being convinced by media to become trans men. The elites want sexless drones. Often, in places like this, we talk about women running the world. Things are only like that for now because it's convenient for the elites. One day, though, everyone will basically be an incel, even women.
Lifefuel
Just look at how they are desperately trying to limit human contact. There are actually women who've stopped fucking Chad on tinder to social distance. Let that sink in
Cope, I'd see em jumping out of windows if that would happen
It's easier to be a man, less pressure on your appearance and behavior.
:soy::soy::soy:

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 17h 50m
They beat the game so they started new game plus.

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★
66d 3h 40m
Based greycel

F

factos

Greycel
7h 55m
That why there are way more mtf than ftm.

Its way easier to be a okay looking girl.

R

Rambocel

Veteran
★★
18d 3h 6m
Not that I'd want to and it isn't weird as fuck but at least with MTF you are barking up tutorial mode. It's also way easier to cut a dick off and have a place to shove a dick.
FTM is just not possibly as thorough. You can't fake a functioning dick. And then you enter into manlet territory by default? Also still having all the weaknesses that come with female body?

Over.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 27m
HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★★★
5d 10h 26m
Stupid foid! This is what happens when they fall for the male privilege meme.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
17d 13h 53m
It's funny that being short was the reason for being bullied rather than the transgender thing. Shows that being transgender is more acceptable than being a short male in today's society. JFL at willingly changing yourself into a 5'2 male

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
138d 4h 3m
It's funny that being short was the reason for being bullied rather than the transgender thing. Shows that being transgender is more acceptable than being a short male in today's society. JFL at willingly changing yourself into a 5'2 male

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: