Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From tutorial straight to nightmare difficulty

FTM do really have mental illness which sane person would voluntary go from tutorial to nightmare difficulty ? FTM means you will become male framelet, dicklet, manlet - it's over for you. Enjoy your male privileges now

I’m transsexual female-to-male
Imagine playing a super competitive game and nerfing yourself on purpose.

Look up how many people detransition. Look it up. Look how many female to male detransition and how many male to female detransition.
The results will (not) shock you.

I respect her for wanting to play on the higher difficulties

72302109.jpg

lifefuel tbh

FTM do really have mental illness which sane person would voluntary go from tutorial to nightmare difficulty ? Enjoy your male privileges now

You can look it up or go on r/detransition there's a sub for it

Imagine the fucking mental illness it would take to go from tutorial mode into being a 5'2 ""guy"" WILLINGLY. What a dumb bitch

There is a phenomenon right now of young women being convinced by media to become trans men. The elites want sexless drones. Often, in places like this, we talk about women running the world. Things are only like that for now because it's convenient for the elites. One day, though, everyone will basically be an incel, even women.

Just look at how they are desperately trying to limit human contact. There are actually women who've stopped fucking Chad on tinder to social distance. Let that sink in

FTM do really have mental illness which sane person would voluntary go from tutorial to nightmare difficulty ? FTM means you will become male framelet, dicklet, manlet - it's over for you. Enjoy your male privileges now
Agreed.

Are this FTM people really thinking they will get a heterosexual woman as their girlfriend? How idiotic are they?

Agreed.

Are this FTM people really thinking they will get a heterosexual woman as their girlfriend? How idiotic are they?
Imagine the fucking mental illness it would take to go from tutorial mode into being a 5'2 ""guy"" WILLINGLY. What a dumb bitch

Most of them are gay or bi. The majority get with gay men or other ftm.

Most of them are gay or bi. The majority get with gay men or other ftm.
If they like men why don't they just stay as women?

I swear I just don't understand humans anymore.

I swear I just don't understand humans anymore.
They don't like being women. It's easier to be a man, less pressure on your appearance and behavior.

Because of Human Curiosity. They want a different perspective to "prove" something. No doubt in its small pea sized brain it would have connected the programmed MKUltra Propaganda dots into the abuse tying into the narrative of muh toxic masculinity and not Short Men being seen by everyone as goblins. Men in general are seen as potential rapists in this shithole dimension anyway and pea brains like that stupid whore are a blemish on the human race for refusing to see our struggles and not think its unfair.

Enjoy your male privileges now
There is a phenomenon right now of young women being convinced by media to become trans men. The elites want sexless drones. Often, in places like this, we talk about women running the world. Things are only like that for now because it's convenient for the elites. One day, though, everyone will basically be an incel, even women.
Lifefuel
Just look at how they are desperately trying to limit human contact. There are actually women who've stopped fucking Chad on tinder to social distance. Let that sink in
Cope, I'd see em jumping out of windows if that would happen
It's easier to be a man, less pressure on your appearance and behavior.
:soy::soy::soy:

They beat the game so they started new game plus.

Based greycel

That why there are way more mtf than ftm.

Its way easier to be a okay looking girl.

Not that I'd want to and it isn't weird as fuck but at least with MTF you are barking up tutorial mode. It's also way easier to cut a dick off and have a place to shove a dick.
FTM is just not possibly as thorough. You can't fake a functioning dick. And then you enter into manlet territory by default? Also still having all the weaknesses that come with female body?

Over.

Stupid foid! This is what happens when they fall for the male privilege meme.

Redpillcomics16.jpg

It's funny that being short was the reason for being bullied rather than the transgender thing. Shows that being transgender is more acceptable than being a short male in today's society. JFL at willingly changing yourself into a 5'2 male

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's funny that being short was the reason for being bullied rather than the transgender thing. Shows that being transgender is more acceptable than being a short male in today's society. JFL at willingly changing yourself into a 5'2 male

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: