Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Front page of reddit people

C

croatincel

Banned
-
Izrezak

r/atheism subreddit

literally sacrificing children to Moloch, so progressive :soy:

Feel doubts dissipating and your confidence growing as you have just undertaken a decision that affirms your autonomy and free will. The religious abortion ritual is now complete.

Well satanists are simps then, interesting.

all i can say is clown world, theres no other words i can use to describe my disgust and hatred.

How fitting, the deity of degneracy and immorality endorsing the procedure enabling whores to be degenerate without consequence

satanism was never really devil worship but actually just cringe reddit tier teenage atheism taken to the extreme

Redditor and atheist alike need to be genocided in Supreme Commander ngl

satanism was never really devil worship but actually just cringe reddit tier teenage atheism taken to the extreme
do not be mistaken.Everything that goes against christ,is worship of the devil.

Abortion is one of the oldest forms of human sacrifice in ancient satanic occult rituals from thousands of years ago. It is one of the most cruel and vile acts the human creature can do: taking the life of an innocent, defenseless, child. Witches used to seduce men, get pregnant, then abort their own children during certain lunar and astrological events using methods that would make Vlad the impaler take notes.

These people are lower than the shit you step on. The fact that we're living in time where this is publicly celebrated on a mass scale means that the world needs a hard reset.

Nuke it all.