Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FSTDT.com (CuckTears-lite) proves the black pill while attacking my thread

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was my thread about making small-talk.
I've recently been trying to get more extroverted since my loneliness is mentally torturing me at this point. I think I've become pretty well-versed in the art of interacting and small talk with certain types of people (strangers in public, male employees, classmates, acquaintaces). Older adults are always friendly; but for people my age, it depends.
  • Other incels (including soyboys) are the easiest to talk to since they, like me, are also desperate to not be treated like garbage.
  • Normies are usually receptive, especially if they're alone or in small groups.
  • Chads will only be receptive if they're employees or if they're alone. If they're in groups, they won't be as rude as foids, but they still don't want to be associated with a subhuman nerd. They'll usually give a quick smile-and-nod response and mingle with someone else.
But then there's femoids :feelscry:. This is where it truly hurts. Sometimes, after continued success in riffing with other dudes, I forget that I'm a hideous subhuman and try to make conversation with a girl. I then get a harsh dose of reality when I see them disinterestedly utter a one-word response and not even look at me; or at worst, give me a dirty look. If they're employees, they'll manage to put on a forced smile but make me take the hint.

It's humiliating :feelscry:. Each time I briefly wonder "Was it something I said?" then I realize "Oh yeah, I forgot I was ugly."

I guess trying to have some sort of interaction with holes as a sub5 is a crime against humanity to them, so they decided to copypaste my thread onto their site and mock me for it.

Some stupid bitch's snide comment and her beta orbiter's response:
Niam

You're damn right I don't want to be associated with a fucking incel. If I get the feeling a guy is some loser who shrieks about FFFFFFFOIDS online I'll try and make interacting as difficult as possible. Some may call this bullying.

Me, I call this preemptive measures.

The Crimson Ghost

@ Niam- and your good work does not go unappreciated.

Hmm, so you intentionally act like a cunt to any guy who you think might be "some loser"? What exactly about random stranger would arouse that kind of suspicion? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:(being ugly)

Holes are disgusting vile creatures.

I’ve never met any man that actively acted like an asshole misogynist in real life unless he was a Chad type with multiple women wanting to bang him. I worked with a top tier Chaddullah, he had an arranged marriage while going around fucking white women on the side.

He fucked like 5 different female coworkers in the year he worked with me and said he hated niggers in front of a group of male coworkers including our boss. He never got wrote up or reprimanded for that and my boss loved him. He got a good recommendation from my boss and went to another job making double what I do.

that site looks like fucking garbage

I’ve never met any man that actively acted like an asshole misogynist in real life unless he was a Chad type with multiple women wanting to bang him. I worked with a top tier Chaddullah, he had an arranged marriage while going around fucking white women on the side.

He fucked like 5 different female coworkers in the year he worked with me and said he hated niggers in front of a group of male coworkers including our boss. He never got wrote up or reprimanded for that and my boss loved him. He got a good recommendation from my boss and went to another job making double what I do.
Chad always wins. :reeeeee:

Your boss inside is probably like "oh man I wish I could watch this guy fuck my wife".

She's a based scum of the earth and the guy replying to her is the slime that is excreted by the scum.

le tracking cults and fundies
63d.gif

Not surprised at all.

>ywn throw acid in her face

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

I’ve never met any man that actively acted like an asshole misogynist in real life unless he was a Chad type with multiple women wanting to bang him.

Same here, at my college its exclusively only chads that act this way. Ugly manlets are too scared of being muh suggy knees.

Just more hypocrisy, the types of men women like the most aren’t fans of feminism or social justice. You think chad gives a fuck about the “wage gap”?

i just ignore her ass. case closed , problem solved

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back