Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ftl vs bummer debate part 1

@GrandmasterPaxcel

I'll watch it later and determine who's the winner.

@RainerNLM we'll need your judgement as well.

Keep debating for me incels

When I was a kid I was totally unaware of the presence of jewish actors in hollywood. Every jewish actor looked white to my eyes. It wasn't until I was an adult and I started to dig deeper into the whole conspiracy stuff that I found out about them, and I had to google every single name by myself as well of the names of all the moguls and politicians you often mention (and I'm sure you do the same thing cuz in most cases you can never tell who's white and who's kike).

At some point you've gotta admit the fact that jews are white. They might be categorized as a subrace or whatever but at the end of the day they are white. They've been interbreeding with europeans for a long ass time, and if they are in fact descendants of the khazars (who inhabited the caucasus) as you say then they're fucking caucasians lmao. It's funny how you claim jesus, muhammad, the pharaohs, and the vedas were white yet you deny the fact that white looking europeans are fucking white smh

When I was a kid I was totally unaware of the presence of jewish actors in hollywood. Every jewish actor looked white to my eyes. It wasn't until I was an adult and I started to dig deeper into the whole conspiracy stuff that I found out about them, and I had to google every single name by myself as well of the names of all the moguls and politicians you often mention (and I'm sure you do the same thing cuz in most cases you can never tell who's white and who's kike).

At some point you've gotta admit the fact that jews are white. They might be categorized as a subrace or whatever but at the end of the day they are white. They've been interbreeding with europeans for a long ass time, and if they are in fact descendants of the khazars (who inhabited the caucasus) as you say then they're fucking caucasians lmao. It's funny how you claim jesus, muhammad, the pharaohs, and the vedas were white yet you deny the fact that white looking europeans are fucking white smh
“I saw a Jew who looked white” is the same as “I saw an ugly guy with a gf”

the whitest jew type you can get, ashkenazi, is just barely on the level of south Slavs who are debatably white. The reason all the Jews on TV “look” white is because they use that to claim their “fellow white people” card. At which point they can also fall on their Jewish card. I linked a Jewish gene list and on that list on average the ashkenazi jew is just as related to actual whites as south Slavs are (virtually unrelated) except if south slavs weren’t European and had never had any relation to Europe originally.
B78E02D9 E3C2 4056 A432 6B04F02028FB

Last edited:

I can't tell if you're trying to make the argument that race is based on genetics or that it is based purely on physical appearance, or apparently even geographical location since you say being from the Caucasus makes one white regardless of anything else. But what is your definition of white, anyway? There are many genetically distinct ethnicities which are grouped together as white based on a few different factors. I look at appearance, behavior, history, and religion to determine if an ethnicity is white. The only one of these qualifications that Jews meet is appearance. Btw do you consider gypsies white? Or white-looking Arabs or curries?

Summoning some more ppl @SardonicArchmage @Emba @GrandmasterPaxcel

the whitest jew type you can get, ashkenazi, is just barely on the level of south Slavs who are debatably white. The reason all the Jews on TV “look” white is because they use that to claim their “fellow white people” card. At which point they can also fall on their Jewish card. I linked a Jewish gene list and on that list on average the ashkenazi jew is just as related to actual whites as south Slavs are (virtually unrelated) except if south slavs weren’t European and had never had any relation to Europe originally.
View attachment 408732
Yeah maybe in your mind the only white people are germans, anglos, and nordics (tho you don't hesitate to take pride in the achievements of "nonwhite looking whites" like romans, greeks, persians, indoaryans, etc) but to me if you're of European ancestry then you're white.
Also, the jews see all of us as goyim, they want to enslave us all. I know you think it's cool to pretend your pure race (which is a minority in your country) will win the war against them but that's not gonna happen. Maybe you should think about ways of uniting all the goyim in the fight against them instead of declaring war on most of the united states just cuz you dream of a utopic ethnostate that'll never exist.
I can't tell if you're trying to make the argument that race is based on genetics or that it is based purely on physical appearance, or apparently even geographical location since you say being from the Caucasus makes one white regardless of anything else. But what is your definition of white, anyway? There are many genetically distinct ethnicities which are grouped together as white based on a few different factors. I look at appearance, behavior, history, and religion to determine if an ethnicity is white. The only one of these qualifications that Jews meet is appearance. Btw do you consider gypsies white? Or white-looking Arabs or curries?
Gypsies are mutts and they come from India not the Caucasus.

I could use your same argument to claim that rwandans are not black, "I think sierra leoneans are the true blacks and they are genetically different from rewandans" see what I mean? If you're African and you look black then you're black.

bummer brutally debate mogs the sperg that can only make circular arguments
I owned him on every single point. Just wait till he starts bringing up zulu

Gypsies are mutts and they come from India not the Caucasus.
Being white means coming from the Caucasus? Gypsies, being Indians, have a distant connection to Europeans too. Hindi is even part of the Indo-European language family.
I could use your same argument to claim that rwandans are not black, "I think sierra leoneans are the true blacks and they are genetically different from rewandans" see what I mean? If you're African and you look black then you're black.
You could. I think for most people their definition of black is 100% appearance-based since there isn't much else to compare them on. There are many distinct ethnicities which are lumped together as black though. So if you're comparing being black to being white, and you're saying that one who looks black cannot not be called black, are you saying that whether one is white or not is based entirely on appearance as well? So what does being from the Caucasus have to do with it?

Why is the video unlisted?

Being white means coming from the Caucasus? Gypsies, being Indians, have a distant connection to Europeans too. Hindi is even part of the Indo-European language family.
Jews don't have a "distant connection to europeans" they've been interbreeding with them for more than 1000 years
You could. I think for most people their definition of black is 100% appearance-based since there isn't much else to compare them on. There are many distinct ethnicities which are lumped together as black though. So if you're comparing being black to being white, and you're saying that one who looks black cannot not be called black, are you saying that whether one is white or not is based entirely on appearance as well? So what does being from the Caucasus have to do with it?
this
If you're African and you look black then you're black.

As for the Caucasus, where do you think the word caucasian comes from?

View attachment 408732
What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

Jews don't have a "distant connection to europeans" they've been interbreeding with them for more than 1000 years
They lived in Europe as a distinct minority group just like the gypsies have.
As for the Caucasus, where do you think the word caucasian comes from?
I think this is just faulty logic. "Whites and North Africans were called 'Caucasian' in the early 20th century so everyone from the Caucasus is white" does not follow. Especially not when you think race is determined 100% by appearance and has nothing to do with anything else.

They lived in Europe as a distinct minority group just like the gypsies have.
They were total social outcasts and they still are. They don't have the same history as jews who have reproduced with European people to the point of being identical to them. You rarely see a blonde gypsy with blue eyes, there are thousands of blonde jews with blue eyes.
I think this is just faulty logic. "Whites and North Africans were called 'Caucasian' in the early 20th century so everyone from the Caucasus is white" does not follow. Especially not when you think race is determined 100% by appearance and has nothing to do with anything else.
If wanna be giga specific and single out all the differences between people (genetic makeup; culture; language; geography; etc) then you might as well throw the concept of race in the dumpster. We're all different and it's impossible to determine where one race ends and where the other starts. But even then, what you're doing right now is compare people who come from different continents to europeans and telling me that they are as white as Ashkenazi jews which is ridiculous.

I'm not telling you that you're a jew and you're to blame for globohomo btw. I'm just saying that ashkenazi jews are white. Of course they are a group of people that should be considered separate from the rest of whites because of their way to do business (they see the goyim as cattle and want to enslave all of us), but they're white at the end of the day.

Nah, just on the South African point. Apartheid had laws against homos and sodomy, the communist and all black ANC that oppresses whites immediately started passing laws protecting faggots. You think the correlation that there are more whites there is the cause even with the aforementioned facts, rather than that they were financially and ideologically backed by jews. I've shoved your head in the toilet over this on several occasions but you just keep trotting out your circular sperg argument. You're a retard.
I've already explained this in the video, but you're clearly not smart enough to understand.
Another one was you said white countries were the first to start pushing protections of fags, which is a lie as I brought up before. The Ottoman Empire was making the first modern laws in the 1850s protecting fags (and Turkey was always lenient to fags, and close to jews), while in Great Britain at the time it was a capital offense and had been explicitly for several centuries.
You do know in the 19th century turkey was under both russia and britian? Also gay marriage there is still illegal, unlike in white countries.
So how is that a "genetic" thing with whites when it's a recent phenomenon and has an alien origin?
100s of years isn't recent. It literally happened right after or during white empires. As soon as they got power over the world this happened. coincindce? we dindu nuffin?
when the prophet of your (alleged) people that you call based was sucking on the tongues of young boys, kissing young men from their navel to their armpit (in public),
jite lies, jewish, white sources
keep crying for your cuckoldom

I hope neither of you guys leaves (unless you find happiness obv). The threads with you two are always simultaneously highly informative and peak entertainment.

If wanna be giga specific and single out all the differences between people (genetic makeup; culture; language; geography; etc) then you might as well throw the concept of race in the dumpster.
Well I don't believe in the concept race as an objective thing. But I think useful generalizations and groupings of similar ethniticies/cultures into "races" can still be useful.
what you're doing right now is compare people who come from different continents to europeans and telling me that they are as white as Ashkenazi jews which is ridiculous.
The Ashkenazim came from a different continent as well, and were very genetically isolated and endogamous just as the gypsies. They're about 30-50% genetically European depending on who you ask.

Well I don't believe in the concept race as an objective thing. But I think useful generalizations and groupings of similar ethniticies/cultures into "races" can still be useful.

The Ashkenazim came from a different continent as well, and were very genetically isolated and endogamous just as the gypsies. They're about 30-50% genetically European depending on who you ask.
You just posted a link to (((wikipedia)))
I don't wanna sound like a schizo but I really don't trust any of those studies tbh. Keep in mind that the jews are always trying to legitimize their right to occupy Palestine so of course they're gonna try to make people believe they are semitic.

Also, you're comparing this:

to this:

I don't wanna sound like a schizo but I really don't trust any of those studies tbh. Keep in mind that the jews are always trying to legitimize their right to occupy Palestine so of course they're gonna try to make people believe they are semitic.
Schizomaxxed tbh. Jews don't need justification to occupy Palestine. They can (and do) just take it by force and shut down anyone who questions it.
View attachment 408765
If you showed me a pic of that bitch in the front with no context and told me she was white, I wouldn't question it.

View attachment 408765

to this:
View attachment 408766
Dude what, you’re acting like we’re the Jewish puppet but you’re the Jewish puppet by saying that there’s no distinction thus letting them do what they literally do best (blending into the host race to destroy it)

Yeah your explanation is that South Africa is roughly 10% white. You just keep making this circular argument over and over no matter what context and nuance is provided. You're an imbecile.

They lost territories, the Ottoman Empire itself was not under direct influence of foreign powers. They made reforms to modernize and reform under secular lines, and were heavily influenced by jews. They made the move to decriminalize homosexuality, it wasn't Russia or Britain telling them to do so, again, at the time homosexuality was a capital offense in the UK.

100 years is recent in the grand scheme of things, especially when you say it's genetic, you also freely admit in your debate with bummer you have a shitty grasp of history. Also here's more taqiyya from my you, we already had this debate. The West were the dominant power in the world for centuries before this, yet it's only in the last handful of decades when Jewish influence has grown that the poz has been spreading exponentially. Coincidence, jews dindu nuffin?

Yet you're the one crying? All of a sudden it's jew lies, but jews are awesome and based before?

Anyway, arguing with you is a gay waste of time.
I'll be honest I didn't read all that. I'm guessing you're going "we dindu nuffin it was the jews". Sorry that my people are based and yours aren't. Keep crying jite, search for more white lies to soothe your ego. I'll go on world tours to expose the global white

Schizomaxxed tbh. Jews don't need justification to occupy Palestine. They can (and do) just take it by force and shut down anyone who questions it.
Their justification is that they are semitic and their ancestors inhabited that land 2000 years ago. If they admitted that they are more ethnically european than anything else they would have no pretext and would be seen just as colonizers.
If you showed me a pic of that bitch in the front with no context and told me she was white, I wouldn't question it
ok dude
Dude what, you’re acting like we’re the Jewish puppet but you’re the Jewish puppet by saying that there’s no distinction thus letting them do what they literally do best (blending into the host race to destroy it)
That's not what I'm saying. The jews see themselves as separate from everyone else and they want to enslave us all (not just the white goyim) that's what I said. And you (specifically) are indeed a Jewish puppet because you voted for, protested for, and defended trump who is the biggest zionist puppet in the history of America. You literally defend jewish politicians so stfu about fighting the jews JFL

If they admitted that they are more ethnically european than anything else they would have no
They obviously are colonizers even if they lived there 2,000 years ago. It doesn't matter though because anyone who calls them such is simply deplatformed and systematically persecuted by a network of international megacorporations.

They obviously are colonizers even if they lived there 2,000 years ago. It doesn't matter though because anyone who calls them such is simply deplatformed and systematically persecuted by a network of international megacorporations.
Yeah but they can't just do whatever the fuck they want with complete disregard for everyone else. They're still massively outnumbered so they still care about the goyim's opinion. We're not living in a cyberpunk dystopia yet.

That's not what I'm saying. The jews see themselves as separate from everyone else and they want to enslave us all (not just the white goyim) that's what I said. And you (specifically) are indeed a Jewish puppet because you voted for, protested for, and defended trump who is the biggest zionist puppet in the history of America. You literally defend jewish politicians so stfu about fighting the jews JFL
the Jews see themselves as seperate but are also not seperate from whites? And yeah Zion don mogs Biden. Sorry in a choice between a nickel and my dick chopped off or just a nick I picked a nickel. Jews tripled in Biden’s cabinet and as we speak more troops are being moved into the Middle East where as trump sent many home.

as we speak more troops are being moved into the Middle East where as trump sent many home
Trump sent billions of dollars and weapons to Israel and he was responsible for many deaths in the middle east, don't act like he dindu nuffin
Jews tripled in Biden’s cabinet
JFL at you if you think Trump's presidency wasn't entirely controlled by jews.
And yeah Zion don mogs Biden. Sorry in a choice between a nickel and my dick chopped off or just a nick I picked a nickel
You claim to be fighting the war against jews and to be the last hope for your country yet you vote for them and defend them like a cuck. At least don't vote ffs
the Jews see themselves as seperate but are also not seperate from whites?
They are separate as a group of people. They see all of us as goyim. It's a cultural thing. They're not a race.

debate about what? who's speaking? Oh you're the one who sounds 12, way to break those stereotypes.

you're a shitty host and it wasn't because you're not Jewish.

what'd you think of the debate?
@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer
Great debate, except the fact that FullTime's mic made me bleed and you got the facts mixed up mid debate in the part about south africa, I would recommend you just get an open browser next time for the debate to go more smoothly.
Both of you were wrong in my opinion though, by not mentioning the jewish and elite influence on the matter.
It's foolish to blame on country or race, as all are effected behind the scenes by the rich powerful dudes in power.
But other than that great debate.
@FullTimeLoser get a normal mic ffs my Kike ears can hear the cheapness of it you shill boy

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer
Great debate, except the fact that FullTime's mic made me bleed and you got the facts mixed up mid debate in the part about south africa, I would recommend you just get an open browser next time for the debate to go more smoothly.
Both of you were wrong in my opinion though, by not mentioning the jewish and elite influence on the matter.
It's foolish to blame on country or race, as all are effected behind the scenes by the rich powerful dudes in power.
But other than that great debate.
@FullTimeLoser get a normal mic ffs my Kike ears can hear the cheapness of it you shill boy
I'm speaking into the phone directly, also you're literally a retard

Why won't you love me senpai? :cryfeels:
cuz you're actually pretty low iq
Also my sound seems fine, why are people complaining about me, whenn you have to raise to 100 volume to even hear bummer?

cuz you're actually pretty low iq
Also my sound seems fine, why are people complaining about me, whenn you have to raise to 100 volume to even hear bummer?
Because not only is your sound disproportionally high to what it should be (I heard bummer properly in 60% volume which is fine) but it also has a buzzing effect and you can hear some background noises.
Just buy a normal microphone, cheap ones will do better than this. Shouldn't cost more than 150 shekels in kikeland and as you are palestinian you can probably find it for even cheaper in the region.
Stop being a shill you little semite jew wannabe

@FullTimeLoser has a chad voice

@FullTimeLoser has a chad voice
Jews/"israelis" are faggot cowards and not men, they probably think 12 year old girls is what a man sounds like.

whatever you say, voicechad
You're actually an "israeli" kike tho, so your opinion is not only irrelevant, but whatever the opposite is is probably true.
Like I might actually engage with whites, but not with the likes of you