Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUARK Im going to make 100 posts today I feel like mad

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Postmaxers like galleo or Bane of Arthoriasis still mog me hard but anyways I feel like madman

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH S S SORRRY Y Y IF MY EE E AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM CCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That isn't even close to god tier postmaxxing but if you manage to gain one star every day I think it's safe to say you are a postmaxxercel.

Istockphoto 149072555 1024x1024

393B2FC6 FE68 407F 9EAA 1A6C09EBA28C
That isn't even close to god tier postmaxxing but if you manage to gain one star every day I think it's safe to say you are a postmaxxercel.
there are no more stars.

Impressive, think my record is 170-200 posts in one day

Do 200 or u b fakecel nigger

Postmaxxing is a way of life.

I see few psots of u here :feelsseriously:

very good postmaxxing friend!

I wanna be turquoisecel already :feelsbadman:

I do 100 EVERY DAY lmao

One time I posted here for over 12 hours straight, made over 400 posts and got featured at CuckTears three times that day
full

Do you postmaxx?

Yeah, i wanna make 100 posts today tho.
Also my record is 364 posts, when i tried to reach 10k

posts me

I'm gonna try to get to 4000 by the end of this month

If you post 100 times a day, assuming none of those get deleted in which case you would have to compensate, you would reach 30,000 posts in a little under a year. Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back