Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuark man jfl masterbate infront of the window tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i masterbated infront of the window and people looked at me while bustin a nut to lolicon on nhentai tbh jfl @stupid normcucks wagies looking disgusted tbh jfl lol

i'm into small foids but i don't like lolicon because it feels like fapping to little boys :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

ha ha. Comical. XD

Based and low inhib AF.

You should have jumped out to reveal your penis in front of them directly.

could never do the same

Based
I have a retirement home next to me. Some granny has seen me fap and smoke weed lmao

nice

soon as dusk is starting i don't give a fuck about being naked and going into my kitchen or balcony, people have installed tinted windows because of me I think, since I don't even have blinds in the kitchen

does it make you scared?

>implying lolis don't look like little boys

If little boys and little girls don't look distinctly different to you, then I think you need to re-evaluate your sexuality

Depends on what you mean by "little", what age range are you talking here?

Low inhib and based.

If little boys and little girls don't look distinctly different to you, then I think you need to re-evaluate your sexuality

Depends on what you mean by "little", what age range are you talking here?
I mean true lolicon, not JC or JK, so something like
They look just like little boys to me. Not attractive at all. You have to be really low t to fap to that

masturbation in public then? They deserve ejaculation shots, the foids are all sluts and the rest of the men are cucked, funny
boku no pico doesn't count as lolicon
Shotacon, and Boku no Pico is not as bad as they say, pure exaggeration, Pico looks like a young girl and is naughty like one
They look just like little boys to me. Not attractive at all. You have to be really low t to fap to that
low t is not something that is also necessarily bad and is not a reason why someone is incel (I know this was not the point of the DoctorBlythe post, it's just an informative and curious addendum); I understand the point of thinking that they "look like boys" because this is not your predilection and makes sense, but there are also more feminine lolis

I mean true lolicon, not JC or JK, so something like

I don't see how any of those examples look like boys, what you're saying sounds nothing more than societal indoctrination because its the most cliche soy sounding phrase for a normie male to say - "I want a real woman, not a woman with a boys body", which is ironically an insult to women who are just small

Have you even seen JAV, there are women who are 4ft that are flat chested and have a tiny ass, are you saying you would pass up fucking this:
mum00193pl.jpg
mum009pl.jpg

Come on dude that is volcel (these two are the average height of a 12 year old female btw)

So you're telling me you have it so good you can write off an entire sub group of females, how are you incel again?

I don't see how any of those examples look like boys, what you're saying sounds nothing more than societal indoctrination because its the most cliche soy sounding phrase for a normie male to say - "I want a real woman, not a woman with a boys body", which is ironically an insult to women who are just small

Have you even seen JAV, there are women who are 4ft that are flat chested and have a tiny ass, are you saying you would pass up fucking this:
mum00193pl.jpg
mum009pl.jpg

Come on dude that is volcel (these two are the average height of a 12 year old female btw)

So you're telling me you have it so good you can write off an entire sub group of females, how are you incel again?
The girls you posted look feminine enough to me (feminine waist to hip ratio, visible boobs, nice butt, etc.). They don't look like children.
The examples I gave you clearly look different. They are not only much shorter than JAV actresses, they also have boyish bodies (boyish waist to hip ratio, no boobs, boyish butt). And it's just a fact that low t makes you less attracted to sexually dimorphic traits.

mum00193pl.jpg
mum009pl.jpg

:worryfeels:

The girls you posted look feminine enough to me (feminine waist to hip ratio, visible boobs, nice butt, etc.)

Dude the girls you posted were fucking cartoons, most girls around that age aren't even built like those characters (rigid), they always have a bit of hips from even the age of 11, and with all the hormones in the food today women are developing faster than ever

What kind of ridiculous argument is this, of course the girls I posted look more feminine, they were ACTUAL GIRLS

Let me guess, they were adults so that's why the look like that, wrong

Go on duckduckgo.com and search "Jav Candydoll"

You'll get results for this "idol photography" genre for young girls, they are all of a very young age range, basically 90% of all of them have visible feminine hip line, nothing like you would see on a boy

I would have just posted an example, but that's just giving the mods an excuse to send me a 30% warning, so you'll have to go look it up yourself

Dude the girls you posted were fucking cartoons, most girls around that age aren't even built like those characters (rigid), they always have a bit of hips from even the age of 11, and with all the hormones in the food today women are developing faster than ever

What kind of ridiculous argument is this, of course the girls I posted look more feminine, they were ACTUAL GIRLS

Let me guess, they were adults so that's why the look like that, wrong

Go on duckduckgo.com and search "Jav Candydoll"

You'll get results for this "idol photography" genre for young girls, they are all of a very young age range, basically 90% of all of them have visible feminine hip line, nothing like you would see on a boy

I would have just posted an example, but that's just giving the mods an excuse to send me a 30% warning, so you'll have to go look it up yourself
The girls I posted were cartoons because we were talking about cartoons. I haven't mentioned real cp in any of my posts, and none of my points were pertaining to cp with real kids. You were the one to bring this up for some reason, even though I was talking about lolicon (erotic depiction of female kids in manga or anime) all this time.

mum00193pl.jpg
mum009pl.jpg

You're defending 3D women right there, which makes you sound like a total Whiteknight Cuck.

none of my points were pertaining to cp with real kids.

None of mines were pertaining to cp either

You were the one to bring this up for some reason

Ok so lets get this straight, when you said:
i'm into small foids but i don't like lolicon

By small foids you meant "small cartoon foids that look like fully grown women" :feelskek:

If not your argument doesn't make any sense and I didn't bring it up, you did, if you didn't mean cartoon women when you said FOIDS, then you can't now say you're talking about cartoon women

I was talking about lolicon (erotic depiction of female kids in manga or anime) all this time.

Please try and be logical, if images and videos of erotic depictions of girls a certain age is CP, then erotic depictions of girls that age that happen to be drawings ARE ALSO CP

By your logic if I have a video of a 12 year old getting fucked, if I applied some kind of AI generated anime filter over the frames of the video and converted it to a hentai, now it magically would no longer be CP, its still CP no matter the art form, its the depiction that has to determine whether its CP or not, else there is no objective standard and its all arbitrary

You're defending 3D women right there, which makes you sound like a total Whiteknight Cuck.

1. There's no such thing as 2D women, those are just drawings depicting 3D women

2. Nobody is defending them, just pointing out an inconsistency

Last edited:
Did you nut against the glass?

You should have jumped out to reveal your penis in front of them directly.
Now that would be based, especially if he dominated them by out sizing them

None of mines were pertaining to cp either

Ok so lets get this straight, when you said:

By small foids you meant "small cartoon foids that look like fully grown women" :feelskek:

If not your argument doesn't make any sense and I didn't bring it up, you did, if you didn't mean cartoon women when you said FOIDS, then you can't now say you're talking about cartoon women

Please try and be logical, if images and videos of erotic depictions of girls a certain age is CP, then erotic depictions of girls that age that happen to be drawings ARE ALSO CP

By your logic if I have a video of a 12 year old getting fucked, if I applied some kind of AI generated anime filter over the frames of the video and converted it to a hentai, now it magically would no longer be CP, its still CP no matter the art form, its the depiction that has to determine whether its CP or not, else there is on objective standard and its all arbitrary

1. There's no such thing as 2D women, those are just drawings depicting 3D women

2. Nobody is defending them, just pointing out an inconsistency
Since I was talking about lolicon (which is an erotic depiction of kids in anime or manga, not in real life), I think it's only logical to assume I was referring to 2d girls in hentai. I don't understand why I would need to explain in detail that I do in fact mean 2d girls, if the thread was about masturbating to 2d girls to begin with, but just so you won't be confused anymore: I FUCKING LOVE 2D CARTOON SHORTSTACK FOIDS IN ANIME AND MANGA!!!! And "foid' just means "woman". So idk why I can't call 2d girl a "foid"? Is that clear enough for you? Please let me know if you need any more detail. Also, please notice how the examples I provided were 2d.
I knew you'd decide to point out inconsistenices in definition, that's why I added the adjective "real". Real foids aren't fucked in anime. Those are just drawings, not real children.

Last edited: