Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media fuark my mom showed me this video lel, cute tbh

Imagine how easy, and care free your life has to be for you to make this type of a video...

Feeding carrot slices to guinea pigs, and letting them run off while Enya is playing in the background.

Edit:My glass isn't half empty, its entirely empty, matter of fact I don't even have a glass container and have never tasted wine, while everyone is drowning in wine. So I am going to hate all I want.

This is honestly suicide feel. Women are playing life on tutorial mode.

:feelscry:

Last edited:
Am I one who can't accept some good things such a cute videos, nature, hobbies just because of dysmorphophobia?

Am I one who can't accept some good things such a cute videos, nature, hobbies just because of dysmorphophobia?

Please elaborate, im not sure dysmorphobia is the correct word here?

You mean the suffering that was inflicted upon you by women, has permeated and destroyed your ability to enjoy life and nice things?
If thats the case, I'm there with you.

Honestly if I see one more video of cute gunea pigs eating carrot slices...its going to push me over the edge, and i am going ER(to the emergency room to seek medical help with my clinical depression ), this is outrageous!

Last edited:
Please elaborate, im not sure dysmorphobia is the correct word here?

You mean the suffering that was inflicted upon you by women, has permeated and destroyed your ability to enjoy life and nice things?
If thats the case, I'm there with you.

Honestly if I see one more video of cute gunea pigs eating carrot slices...its going to push me over the edge, and i am going ER(to the emergency room to seek medical help with my clinical depression ), this is outrageous!
I mean, I do have hobbies and stuff. But when I'm on nature, I can't have pleasure because I know that I'm ugly and that mean that my life is not fulfilled. I can't even have pleasure by playing games, singing or listening music because it will be more satisfying to me and people around if I was 10/10. Idk how to explain it, it's like if i'm ugly - everything I do is ugly, so i can't be satisfied with this. And I actually do dysmorphobia, I hardly can look into the mirrors or other reflective surfaces, taking care about myself is also hard because I know that will not cure my body. I have no diagnosis from psychologist but still.

This video is quite comfy ngl.

I miss my guinea pigs.

Imagine how easy, and care free your life has to be for you to make this type of a video...

Feeding carrot slices to guinea pigs, and letting them run off while Enya is playing in the background.

Edit:My glass isn't half empty, its entirely empty, matter of fact I don't even have a glass container and have never tasted wine, while everyone is drowning in wine. So I am going to hate all I want.

Thats why I hate yt.
This video is quite comfy ngl.

You should show her your hamlossus memes. Return the favor

nigga, some dude in a prison cell could make this same type of video provided he has the resources

She has already seen hammy multiple times because I had it as my PC wallpaper tbhngl

257.jpg

nigga, some dude in a prison cell could make this same type of video provided he has the resources

The small furry four-legged mammal fetishizing is unreal in this thread.

Honestly, the best way to spot a fakecel is to leave a camera, some carrots, and a bunch of hungry gunuea pigs all lockerld room...and wait for a new YouTube video of SOMEONE feeding the gunea pigs, with some slow music playing in the background.

Also suffering, and loneliness hardens you. These type of videos and silly ideas become completsly foreign/alien to you.

I don't get it

This video still haunts me.

Guinea pig pill strikes once again

thats cute

i wonder if weed will get another chance at an unban

Nice legs. I don't think this cute bs is endearing to me anymore. Too Chad for this bs

I prefer hamsters.
853%20-%20Bijou%20Hamtaro%20Hamtaro_%28character%29.jpg

I like her feet looks good. Would cooom on her soles ngl :feelsokman: :feelsLSD:
b7f29550891cafbd5238db6771246ab5.jpg

srsly though Chad only

b3fc2feef32df6412ac362a510b69637.jpg

we would be rejected like the incel guy behind her she rejected in season 1 tbh

Bump

how about negress friend? She actually gets canon foot focus in the OP song...