Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuarkkkkkk ultra distilled blackpill summing up why ascension DOES NOT EXIST

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Blackpill

if u believe in the blackpill there is no chance of ascending

Anyone who believes in ascension is either a Bluepill faggot cuck or just a fakece.

"No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend, he just existed"

Then it goes on to say he played sports and pursued a social life. That's not "just existing." Stupid fucking copypasta bullshit, stop perpetuating it.

I didn't miss on the loser flow doe. :chad:

"No high schooler ever had to 'self improve' to get a girlfriend, he just existed"

Then it goes on to say he played sports and pursued a social life. That's not "just existing." Stupid fucking copypasta bullshit, stop perpetuating it.

:soy:

:bluepill:

:feelsbaton:

What he meant by that is that sport and social life were not made in order to "self improve", but rather just naturally. Like how a gazelle naturally jumps when it's first born.

Are you FBI by any chance ?

this wouldnt happen if foids didnt have any rights they have way too much power on us.

well actually the dudee improved himself but at that age,

playing sport at that age is social status maxing,like here for example here parents who wants their son to become chad or a social successful dude,they sent their son to play rugby,so he can build status there as a "tough guy",plus he will make high soiciety acquitances,learn how to behave and dark triadmaxxx..

well actually the dudee improved himself but at that age,

playing sport at that age is social status maxing,like here for example here parents who wants their son to become chad or a social successful dude,they sent their son to play rugby,so he can build status there as a "tough guy",plus he will make high soiciety acquitances,learn how to behave and dark triadmaxxx..

low IQ Chad would have played sports just to pass the time and to not do any homework, and he doesn't pursue girls, they would have pursued him

low IQ Chad would have played sports just to pass the time and to not do any homework, and he doesn't pursue girls, they would have pursued him
or maybe his parents sent him there to make him build status and social circle,when he was toddler,so he dont have to make any effort,and actually has his core group of friends...

when u think about all this u know that ppl and some boomers,are more blackpilled than u think

What he meant by that is that sport and social life were not made in order to "self improve", but rather just naturally. Like how a gazelle naturally jumps when it's first born.

Are you FBI by any chance ?

Then that means he was already improved. What matters is, you have to be some kind of appealing. You can pursue sports so girls will like you, or girls can like you because you happen to pursue sports. But what counts here is, if you don't play sports or have something otherwise appealing about you, you're not gonna get laid. So yes, everyone has to be the best them that they can. No one just coasts waiting for pussy to fall out of trees.

Then it goes on to say he played sports and pursued a social life. That's not "just existing."

You are just being disingenuous as though you don't get the point

No thought went into the act, that guy just did something he thought would be fun and he would enjoy, he's had years of previous positive reinforcement so the thought doesn't even cross his mind that I HAVE TO play sports to "increase my status", he's aware it will increase his status, but he doesn't see it as NECESSARY, improvement isn't this overbearing concept weighing on his mind everyday because HE WILL STILL GET A WOMAN ANYWAYS

All the average person has to do to get the things incels spend their lives chasing after IS JUST EXIST, the natural flow of society rewards them for existing, getting a GF "just happens", making friends "just happens", its natural to them, whereas its something we have to "plan" and try to "maxx" to gain certain traits to even attempt to get these things

Like I always say, am I even surprised its you saying this blue pilled shit, why are you even on this forum, you always sound like a larping normie, like someone who the life experiences of incels are completely foreign to so you can't relate at all, are you in your 50's or something, that's the only way this makes sense, because its as if you've never lived the life of a modern day incel

I hate this post.

You are just being disingenuous as though you don't get the point

No thought went into the act, that guy just did something he thought would be fun and he would enjoy, he's had years of previous positive reinforcement so the thought doesn't even cross his mind that I HAVE TO play sports to "increase my status", he's aware it will increase his status, but he doesn't see it as NECESSARY, improvement isn't this overbearing concept weighing on his mind everyday because HE WILL STILL GET A WOMAN ANYWAYS

All the average person has to do to get the things incels spend their lives chasing after IS JUST EXIST, the natural flow of society rewards them for existing, getting a GF "just happens", making friends "just happens", its natural to them, whereas its something we have to "plan" and try to "maxx" to gain certain traits to even attempt to get these things

Like I always say, am I even surprised its you saying this blue pilled shit, why are you even on this forum, you always sound like a larping normie, like someone who the life experiences of incels are completely foreign to so you can't relate at all, are you in your 50's or something, that's the only way this makes sense, because its as if you've never lived the life of a modern day incel

That's a bad and irrelevant point. He still had to be some kind of appealing just like everyone else. That's what matters.

But what counts here is, if you don't play sports or have something otherwise appealing about you, you're not gonna get laid. So yes, everyone has to be the best them that they can. No one just coasts waiting for pussy to fall out of trees.

Completely false, you are also forgetting that some guys don't have to do anything really to be good at sports, they build muscle mass very easily and are innately athletic (fast reflexes, innate hand to eye coordination, etc)

Also JFL at "everyone has to be the best them that they can", no you aren't judged on an individual basis and that the implication of this statement, there are set standards, you either meet them or you don't

He still had to be some kind of appealing just like everyone else

He didn't have to do much of anything to be "some kind of appealing" that's the point

Last edited:
Just lol it never fucking began for incels
That's a bad and irrelevant point. He still had to be some kind of appealing just like everyone else. That's what matters.

Genatically appealing

Last edited:

People go into sports, not to get foids, but because they have some genetic predisposition to succeeding in said sport. Race car drivers, for example, have great hand eye coordination. Soccer players have great leg eye coordination. Basketball players are tall giving them an "unfair" advantage.

You dont make a choice to go into a specific sport. Your genetics determine your success to a great extent. Like the OP, if youve lived 25 + years with 0 female attention, youre unlikely to get it for the rest of your life.

Completely false, you are also forgetting that some guys don't have to do anything really to be good at sports, they build muscle mass very easily and are innately athletic (fast reflexes, innate hand to eye coordination, etc)

You're talking about Chads. The copypasta is talking about normies.

He didn't have to do much of anything to be "some kind of appealing" that's the point

It's a bad an irrelevant point. All it's saying is Football Normie picked football as a hobby before he had a chance to be lonely like Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Normie. If you're taking this copypasta as proof that Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Normie can't ascend, that ascension doesn't exist for him, how is that true? Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Normie can play football too, can't he? He can take the steps to be more like the kind of normie people like, can't he? All that happened here is that Football Normie picked the right hobby early on.

People go into sports, not to get foids, but because they have some genetic predisposition to succeeding in said sport. Race car drivers, for example, have great hand eye coordination. Soccer players have great leg eye coordination. Basketball players are tall giving them an "unfair" advantage.

You dont make a choice to go into a specific sport. Your genetics determine your success to a great extent. Like the OP, if youve lived 25 + years with 0 female attention, youre unlikely to get it for the rest of your life.

So if someone wanted to get into a sport to self-improve, it wouldn't work because they'd be bad at the sport?

Yeah. You mog at one thing so you go into that thing to mog and find success. We stay at home because we've never been good at anything.

If chad was an unathletic piece of shit with a 12in vertical jump and weak bones he wouldn't be doing sports.

Yeah. You mog at one thing so you go into that thing to mog and find success. We stay at home because we've never been good at anything.

If chad was an unathletic piece of shit with a 12in vertical jump and weak bones he wouldn't be doing sports.

This

tbh """he's"""" most likely a larping foid or faggot

So if someone wanted to get into a sport to self-improve, it wouldn't work because they'd be bad at the sport?

Yes. Theres a good reason women pick from the top of hierarchies. You could self improve for years in a sport like soccer while a genetically gifted 12 year old could mog the fuck out of you with little to no effort.

This Frothy guy is fishy.
Must be FBI or some other alphabet agency shit. Or a foid. Or a larping normie.

Yes. Theres a good reason women pick from the top of hierarchies. You could self improve for years in a sport like soccer while a genetically gifted 12 year old could mog the fuck out of you with little to no effort.

Are sportsballers the only kinds of normies women like? Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Normie can't be Football Normie because I guess in order to play a sport you have to be born with certain physical gifts. But aren't there other steps besides playing a sport?

So yes, everyone has to be the best them that they can. No one just coasts waiting for pussy to fall out of trees.

the meek pill asap.

Are sportsballers the only kinds of normies women like? Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Normie can't be Football Normie because I guess in order to play a sport you have to be born with certain physical gifts. But aren't there other steps besides playing a sport?

Twas an example. Same applies to anything else.

You can lift weights, work on your hair style, figure out the best angles/lighting to take pics, work on your personality, etc and create a great dating app profile. An attractive male can take a lazy selfie and get 10 times the matches you do. Never underestimate the power of genetics.

No normie, I mean. This is a copypasta about average people.

I self improved for many years. I started lifting weights at 28 (32 now). Worked on my hair style, clothes, body fat (arn 13 % now), got rid of my glasses, worked on posture, got hobbies, etc.

My tinder matches went from 0 to hideous curry grannies i wouldnt touch with a 100 foot pole.

Btw if youre so in favor of self improvement, why the fuck are you still here? Cant you self improve your way out of inceldom?

I self improved for many years. I started lifting weights at 28 (32 now). Worked on my hair style, clothes, body fat (arn 13 % now), got rid of my glasses, worked on posture, got hobbies, etc.

My tinder matches went from 0 to hideous curry grannies i wouldnt touch with a 100 foot pole.

Btw if youre so in favor of self improvement, why the fuck are you still here? Cant you self improve your way out of inceldom?

I never said this would work for incels. I'm talking about average people. Average people do have to self-improve, or otherwise strive to not be boring and unattractive.

I never said this would work for incels. I'm talking about average people. Average people do have to self-improve, or otherwise strive to not be boring and unattractive.

The write up clearly states the "average" male gets foids without trying too hard. It talks about genetic failures who try to self improve....

The write up clearly states the "average" male gets foids without trying too hard. It talks about genetic failures who try to self improve....

But that's not true, the average male does have to try. The average male has to try to look good, has to try and appeal to women, has to try to be interesting to women, etc.

But that's not true, the average male does have to try. The average male has to try to look good, has to try and appeal to women, has to try to be interesting to women, etc.

The average male (despite all the sub 8 BS on this sub) naturally gets foids. He has a social circle, makes friends easily, gets matched with foids on tinder, etc. While its true he has to try, its something that comes naturally to him.

Compare that any one of us (with the exception of a few fakecels). We've never had foid attention, get literally zero matches, find it extremely hard to make friends and have no social circle.

Think about it. Being 25+ and not having held a girl's hand is a pretty clear signal youre genetic trash. No normie had to self improve for years to hold a foid's hand.

Average male still has a chance after doing those things. Genetic freak can do the same but still have no chance of attracting women.
The average male (despite all the sub 8 BS on this sub) naturally gets foids. He has a social circle, makes friends easily, gets matched with foids on tinder, etc. While its true he has to try, its something that comes naturally to him.

Compare that any one of us (with the exception of a few fakecels). We've never had foid attention, get literally zero matches, find it extremely hard to make friends and have no social circle.

Think about it. Being 25+ and not having held a girl's hand is a pretty clear signal youre genetic trash. No normie had to self improve for years to hold a foid's hand.

Not even 25+ if you leave highschool without even holding a girls hand there is literally no hope for you.

You've taken sub-8 bait too hard. The average normie does not have to try. He can easily get a Becky gf in high school and get 1-2-3 lays in university. He may not fuck a new girl everyday like Chad but he doesn't have to try. It just happens.

We're not talking about us, we're not talking about incels. We're not talking about 25+ people who haven't held a girl's hand. We're talking about normal people. Average people. And average people struggle with how to make themselves attractive to women too. That's why we have pick up artists and a whole industry dedicated to making men into what women want.

You've taken sub-8 bait too hard. The average normie does not have to try. He can easily get a Becky gf in high school and get 1-2-3 lays in university. He may not fuck a new girl everyday like Chad but he doesn't have to try. It just happens.

That's not realistic. You can't think incels are the only ones who struggle with loneliness?

We're not talking about us, we're not talking about incels. We're not talking about 25+ people who haven't held a girl's hand. We're talking about normal people. Average people. And average people struggle with how to make themselves attractive to women too. That's why we have pick up artists and a whole industry dedicated to making men into what women want.

How many normal men do you know are 25 + KHHV ? Iam not talking about the morons over at IT. Iam talking about normal men in everyday life. You can walk outside, talk to every guy you find and ask them when the first time they got to hold a foid's hand was.

Also, youre missing the point of the OP. The write up states that if you cross a certain age as a KHHV, its pretty much over for you. Average men dont end up as 25 + KHHV losers.

Last edited:
How many normal men do you know are 25 + KHHV ? Iam not talking about the morons over at IT. Iam talking about normal men in everyday life. You can walk outside, talk to every guy you find and ask them when the first time they got to hold a foid's hand was.

Also, youre missing the point of the OP. The write up states that if you cross a certain age as a KHHV, its pretty much over for you. Average men dont end up as 25 + KHHV losers.

I'm not saying they do. 25+ KHHV? You're probably not average. You're probably an incel. But just because you're not a 25+ KHHV doesn't mean you didn't have to try very hard to not be.

I'm not saying they do. 25+ KHHV? You're probably not average. You're probably an incel. But just because you're not a 25+ KHHV doesn't mean you didn't have to try very hard to not be.

There is no absolute scale to measure how hard someone tries. On a relative scale, an average male can get laid without much effort compared to an incel which is the point of OP.

If you know the blackpill is true as an incel, you as an individual (i mean all of us) know we have no chance at ascension