Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck All Wetbacks

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Have a blessed day

21394.jpg

Latinos have treated me the worst, most of them are literal human garbage. I have met a few genuine ones though but as a majority they are terrible. Even blacks are kinder to me.

Latinos have treated me the worst, most of them are literal human garbage. I have met a few genuine ones though but as a majority they are terrible. Even blacks are kinder to me.
They’re racist towards absolutely everybody too, even other Hispanics. JFL at any cuck who wants more of them here

All humans should die as soon as possible, regardless of race. It just looks less deserving of existence the more depth and variety you see.

Are wetbacks pre-lubed?

Damn didn't expect to see this post, I thought we were mostly ignored or thought not to exist here pewpew.

They’re racist towards absolutely everybody too, even other Hispanics. JFL at any cuck who wants more of them here
I want more of them. Fuck you cabron.

Fuck all unproductive, over-breeding deadwood. Filth shouldn't have breeding rights.