Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all you heightpill deniers

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Short and medium height women have higher smv than tall women. So even if short women don't have a problem dating short guys(most do however), they're already scooped up by medium height- tall guys.

This leaves a glut of tall women and short men left in the market.

Tall women literally want all short men dead,
and would have rather have a non commited relationship with chad, where she plays the role of his side girlfriend he cheats on
or "discover" that shes actually bisexual.

Short men are screwed
short men can't just "go for shorter girls".

I'm not even good looking so none of this matterrs to me anymore,

but even an average-high tier looking manlet will struggle

and good luck wealthmaxxing/statussmaxxing as a manlet,
just 3% of CEOS are under 5'7

while overr 90% of CEOs were above average height

Last edited:
no short women doesn't have higher smv, no one wants goblinas, manlet children

no short women doesn't have higher smv, no one wants goblinas, manlet children
Most men do't think that way,
only incels do
most normal men prefer petite girls

Most western men are so sex and attention deprived they will take any women that will have them.
JFL if you guys think women with unattractive features like being tall are less wanted by men.

Face and LMS. Apparently the height is in the L (looks) part.

Ain't no one denying the heighpill man. Its the second most important trait after face.

Ain't no one denying the heighpill man. Its the second most important trait after face.
it's undeniable, but the two warring tribes of inceldom are goblin manlets whose height corrupted their mind and soul, and tallcels who possess a subhuman trait of such phenomenal power they are still forced to roam .co because even the blessing of 6'2 hasn't redeemed them.

Fuck tallfags

I see it as a looks multiplier.

I’ll gladly take one of these tall women. Where do I sign up?

NO BUT FACE IS EVERYTHING height means nothing without a good face:feels::feels::feels:

Short men are screwed
short men can't just "go for shorter girls".
They actually go to tallest Chad to compensate their shit genetics, I always see it in couples with short girls

Being more than average height never gave me any advantage with women. If they don't like your face you are screwed no matter how tall you are. I empathize with true manlets because if you are really short it can seriously affect your SMV, but those who think they are incels because they are like 5'9 are either in denial about their ugly face or their autism, or both.

Being more than average height never gave me any advantage with women. If they don't like your face you are screwed no matter how tall you are. I empathize with true manlets because if you are really short it can seriously affect your SMV, but those who think they are incels because they are like 5'9 are either in denial about their ugly face or their autism, or both.
Cope, 6'1+ or it's over, face is fixable (in theory) manletism is not (LL won't give you 10cm)

Cope, 6'1+ or it's over, face is fixable (in theory) manletism is not (LL won't give you 10cm)
I am 6' and I've had countless guys between 5'8 and 5'10 with a cute face chosen over me by foids.

lmao never saw a person that flatout denied it on the forum and did not get ban

Most men do't think that way,
only incels do
most normal men prefer petite girls
So it's always hilarious and to see a tallfag flush his genes down the toilet and have midget kids cause of his subhuman wife.

They fuck over their own kids and deny them the advantages they had out of what? Pure ego and vanity, haha I want to feel manly around my wife guise.

denying the heightpill is like denying gravity
Exactly.

But here's the thing that OP has gotten wrong: tall foids don't have lower SMV than short foids. Plenty of men are into leggy foids, and foid models are generally taller.

Height simply doesn't factor into a foid's SMV for 99.9% of foids. Unless she's a literal midget or a lanky freak it's not going to be an issue. Height is only an issue for men.

sgafllat lla lliK<

Attachments

• 1540857119610s.jpg
    1540857119610s.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 19
Who tf actually denies heightpill?
It's like saying everyone will appreciate you for who you are not because of looks but bc personality

We both know thats bs

I think height is overrated here but obviously it matters. If you're a manlet it's over unless you have a good face.