Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck anime

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
0PiQWJOz2NiGt81FfhkrUiG6RONlQS5D3dKMofdUJuU.jpg

Watching anime makes you gay. Anime is a gateway drug to becoming a tranny.

Fuck anime, be gay for aryan chads

One of my strongest copes

Or was it the other way around? Dickgirls was a popular doujin genre way before being a tranny was widely accepted in the West.
you seem to know more about this subject than me. i just enjoy good anime and manga.

I don't watch anime anymore tbh

agreed, fuck it to hell

anime is cringe and shittaste

Sad truth. a decent proportion of furries, transsexuals, and other degenerates have been heavily influenced by anime and hentai.

I don't mind anime but I hate the ones with trannies and faggots in them.

Based and high IQ

ąŋıɱɛ ıʂ ცąɖ,

I think I hate the weebo fans more than the anime itself

99% of modern Anime is infested with homosexuality and Anime culture is complete cancer.

But there are few decent things here and there tbh, Ghibli movies are quite good though again they're mostly aimed at kids, aside from movies some series are quite decent as well and can be enjoyed if you're into that sort of thing, personally i only like stuff that i've seen as a kid on cartoon network and maybe few movies that i have seen apart from that.

He was banned because he told the truth.

Anime is such entertainment for people who cannot come to terms with their lives and are looking for something new.
Weebs are mostly fucked up tbh

Anime is such entertainment for people who cannot come to terms with their lives and are looking for something new.
Weebs are mostly fucked up tbh

Depends.

On YouTube for example I see shit ton of normie weebs and black weebs doing comedy sketches, king of lightning is one notorious fat black weeb.

Also I think it depends on your emotional range. You can watch something dbz because pew pew beams and shit just to take your mind off something, or you could watch something more serious and be more emotionally invested, but in general yea most full on weebs are fucked up in many ways.

I want to fuck anime

I don't mind anime but I hate the ones with trannies and faggots in them.
yeah
i watch it a lot but i never fap to it, i only watch the one's with a cool story and that they are hella cute is a plus